Chapter Twenty Eight

Belle POV:

I actually miss Jayden. I haven't seen him in two months, either he has moved houses or he never steps out of his house. I actually did go over and knock at his door once but nobody answered. I'm too scared to ring or message him. I haven't seen him around school or at Cayden's house, I'm actually getting worried. Every time he tried to apologise, I kept pushing him away and the worst part is, that I don't even know why I was upset about him and Lexi.

Suddenly my mother walks in my room, breaking me from my thoughts. For once, she was all dressed up, her hair was curled and she was wearing a formal black dress and her makeup was done so perfectly. I haven't seen my mother this dressed up, since my dad left...

"Wow you look beautiful mum but where are you going?" I ask curiously as she nervously stares at me. "Thank you sweetie and oh just out with a few of my f-friends" she stutters, tucking her curled hair behind her ear.

Mum's never one to go out with her friends, and even if she did it would be at my persistence and yet all she would ever go to was the corner pub. "Can I borrow your eyeliner dear? Mine is old, I haven't wore it in ages" she asks as I nod and point to my dressing table.

She thankfully nods and neatly applies it as I stare at her in amusement. "Is it a guy?" I boldly ask as she very quickly shakes her head. "No" she murmurs, walking out of my room. "I'll be back around 9-10, money is where it usually is and my phone is on if you need me" she calls out as I shout 'OK' and she walks out of the house.

My toes curled into the sheets as I threw the blanket over my head. I stroked my little hard bump, Im going to become a mother. The thought hits me really hard at times, series of questions always flood my mind but now that I've got Cayden by my side, I know that he will never leave me. Cayden will be a good dad, behind that bad boy persona and image, I've seen that soft side of him.

I feel my eyelids slowly closing, as I tuck into the blankets and slowly drift off...

Cayden POV:

"Babe please, I love you. What about everything we had? You can't leave me" Alexia scowls as I roll my eyes and push her away from me. "Look Alexia, I'm in a relationship and I love Belle" I murmur, lighting a cigarette.

"Cayden please don't do this to me, I actually have fallen in love with you. Cayden..." she cries, tears falling from her face. I hate seeing girls cry..." It will never work out for us, you deserve someone who will truly love you and take care of you" I politely say, trying to be nice and considerate.

She was actually pissing me off, could she not get the hint that I've moved on?

"Cayden I can't think about any other guys than you. Your touch, your warmth, your body, I just want you" She sobs as I irately sigh and walk away from her. She called me last night, telling me she had something important to tell me. I guess this was the stupid thing she had to tell me.

I hear her yell my voice in the background as I walk away and drive off in my car. Alexia is dangerous for me and Belle, I just hope she doesn't do anything to Belle or our baby. I exhale the last puff of smoke, throwing the fag to the ground. The thought of Belle calms me down. She's so beautiful, how did I not notice her before?

I'm such a dick for everything I did to her, I hurt her so much and worst of all I denied our baby, when I knew for sure it was mine. Although I was drunk, I remember that look in her beautiful eyes when I was bullshitting her. She thought it was real. Girls are so stupid at times. Belle knew what type of guy I am. That I'm a sweet talker, and that's how I charm girls. I do regret hurting Belle but I don't regret that night.

That night was so far the best night of my life. She was better than all of the girls I have ever slept with. Her body was so soft and small against mine, her fingernails gripping onto my back tightly as I made love to her. I felt myself suddenly getting hard. I had to see her...

Belle POV:
That was a good nap. Time to make food now.

I throw my slippers and walk downstairs when I hear a soft knock on my door. I raise my eyebrows curiously. Who would knock at this time? It's probably Axel or mum. I open the door and see Cayden standing there with fresh red roses. Like a little kid, I got excited as he handed me the roses.

"Aww Cayden they're beautiful" I squeal, hugging him tightly. "Like you" he smiles as I feel a blush creeping on my cheek. "Thank you for the roses, I love them" I smile, pecking his lips softly.

He shuts the door behind him as we both walk to the sofa, hand in hand. "Did I wake you up?" He concernedly asks, his arm draped around my waist. "No, I was going to just make some food right now" I lazily say, kissing his cheek.

Cayden's facial hair looked so hot on him. It wasn't like a long beard or thick moustache, it just seemed like he forgot to shave but he looked so handsome with facial hair.

"What you thinking about?" He asks, pulling me onto his lap. "You" I giggle. "What about me?" He chuckles, playing with my hair. "Your facial hair. It looks so good on you" I blush as he touches his facial hair.

"I forgot to shave" he says, looking into my eyes. "Your eyes are so beautiful" he says, as I blush and shyly look away. "Don't look away" he whispers, turning my chin softly to him. He locks his lips on mine hungrily as I deepen the kiss, wrapping my legs around his waist. We both hastily pull away, as I feel something poking me from underneath. I move away quickly, slightly startled.

This causes him to chuckle as I stand up, staring at him. "Relax Belle, he's just excited right now" Cayden smirks as I roll my eyes playfully. "Keep it in your pants" I murmur, as he chuckles again and pulls my arm to him.

" I'd rather keep it in yours" he winks, as I slap his arm jokingly. "Ew Cayden" I laugh, resting my head against his hard chest. "I'm hungry" I whine as he suddenly feels his pockets. "Let's go" he says, pulling my arm. "What? Where?" I confusingly ask.

"Put on a jacket" he says as I stare at him like he's crazy. "What Cayden? Why?" I ask confused as anything. "Because we're going to McDonalds" he states, crossing his arm over his chest.

"In my pyjama's?!" I exclaim, as he shrugs his shoulders. "Don't worry, we'll go through the drive through, plus you look cute in them PJ's" he winks. "Cayden I can just quickly make pasta right now, we don't have to go to McDonald's" I laugh at how cute and considerate he is.

"No we are going. I know Junk isn't good for the baby, but this is the only time ok and I'll make sure you eat a fruit or something" He says, rushing me to get my jacket. "Cayden..." I trail off as he shoo's me to get my jacket.

"You don't have too" I say, zipping my jacket. "But I want too" he insists. "I can't believe I'm going out in my PJ's" I murmur. "It will be a nice drive also, just me and you and her" he smiles as I raise my eyebrows.

"Her?" I ask. "You want a girl?"

"Yes, a mini Belle" he states as we both walk out of the house. "You're so insane Cayden but I love you so much" I chuckle. "I love you too" he sweetly smiles as we both jump into the car, enrouting McDonalds...