Chapter Six:

Belle POV:

"Cayden!" I yell, my voice sounding so hoarse and broken. He looks my way, and harshly grabs my arm. "You" He venomously says, dragging me to the corner. It seems like he really wants to punch me right now.

"I clearly told you not to tell anyone that I slept with you" He angrily says, through gritted teeth. "I didn't tell no one" I cry, as his grip becomes tighter. "Then how does the whole fucking school know?!" He yells, as I wince in fear. "What the fuck is this bullshit going on about you being pregnant!?"

Tears fall down my face, as his grip becomes even tighter. "Cayden you're hurting me" I cry, trying to push his hand away. He looks down at my red sore arms, and drops his hands by his side.

"Are you pregnant?!" He firmly asks, as I nervously gulp and slowly nod. A sympathetic look flashes in his eyes which is quickly replaced by cold icy blue eyes staring back at me.

"I can't believe how low you stooped to get everyone's attention, you ruined my reputation . And to think I wanted to sleep with you again. A pathetic girl like you, who claims that ' this baby' is mine" He humourlessly laughs, as my legs go jelly and my heart breaks in a million pieces.

"You started a big scene, let me finish it off" He murmurs, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the canteen, where everyone's eyes are drawn to us. "Cayden please don't" I whisper, covering my face in embarrassment.

Everyone comes rushing towards us, forming a small crowd. "It is true I slept with this...girl but I don't know her. She's just a nobody who tried to become a somebody " He roars, as I start to furiously cry. I can't bare this any longer...

He snickers, as everyone starts to laugh as I humiliatedly stand there, enduring everything in silence. He turns towards me, looking me straight in the eye.

"Find your real baby daddy because it ain't me" He coldly says, pushing me away like I'm some dirt. Everyone starts cheering and clapping their hands, as he walks off... "Whore" A random boy shouts, pushing me to the floor. Jayden comes running towards me, throwing a punch to the boy, as he whimpers and runs off.

"Are you okay?" He worriedly asks, picking me up bridal style. I can't move or talk, I feel like my whole body has gone in shock mode. "Get away" I finally struggle to say, pushing him away weakly. "We have to go" He worriedly says, walking out of the school building with me in his arms.

Cherry walks up to us, with a sad expression on her face with Josh and...Alexia by her side!?

"Look Belle I don't want nothing to do with you anymore. I had a choice between Alexia and you, between my boyfriend and you. And I choose my boyfriend" She says, as Alexia titters. They walk off, laughing and giggling amongst themselves. Jayden runs out of the building and straps me in his car, as I pathetically cry. My very best friend turned against me?

"Leave me Jayden" I softly murmur, my voice sounding so dry. I open the car door, as he pushes me back inside. "No look at you. You're in no position to even move, you got a baby inside you for heaven's sake!" He frantically yells, reversing out of the school parking area. "You were with her. You lied to me" I cry, as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"No, remember I told you me and my ex-girlfriend were watching the footage? My ex-girlfriend is her older sister!" He exclaims, searching for something in his car. My eyes slowly close, I can't handle all this any longer...