Chapter Three:

Belle POV: ( Alexia at side)

"Are you alright?" Cherry worriedly asks, pulling my hair back. I wipe my mouth and weakly nod, as she places her hands on her hip. "Something is up Cullen" She dubiously says. "Either you're preggos or sick".

How and why is everyone just automatically jumping to the pregnancy conclusion!

Should I tell her or not? She is my best friend after all. We've been there for each other through thick and thin.

"If I tell you, you cannot tell anyone" I whisper as she looks at me with a ' wtf' expression. "Of course, I won't tell anyone" She says, looking offended. "I-I'm pregnant" I murmur, watching her eyes widen and her eyebrows arch.

She gasps, covering her mouth. "What? No way" she exclaims, as I look at her with all seriousness. "Remember that party?" I trail off as she gasps even louder and slaps my shoulder.

"CAYDEN?" She shrieks as I cover her mouth and look around to see if anyone heard. "Sorry" she whispers, with an amused grin on her face. "Well have you told him yet?" she asks.

"That's the thing. I don't know whether I should tell him or not?" I sigh, clasping her hands. "Well, he is the father of your unborn child" She truthfully says, stating the very obvious and pointing to my stomach.

" He does deserve to know. But just take each day as it comes" she shrugs, giving my hand a tight squeeze, as I appreciatively smile.

"But forget that, I can't wait to go baby shopping and throw you a baby shower!" She happily squeals as I lightly chuckle.

"You didn't even hear what my mum said yet, and you're already thinking about baby shopping" I laugh, as she smugly smiles, and sticks her tongue out.

"Come on let's go!" She smiles, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the school toilets. Totally not the reaction I was expecting!

Why did I feel like someone was listening to our conversation?

Hmm maybe I'm just being too paranoid, that's all. I'm going to tell Cayden at lunch. Definitely. We walk back into the classroom, as Ms.Daves sends us a small smile.

I guess Cherry filled Ms.Daves in and told her that I was feeling unwell or something. Cherry takes her seat at the front, as I let out a low groan and walk back to my seat.

From the corner of my eye, I see Cayden deeply staring at me like he is trying to figure out a puzzle or something. Feeling awkward, I push my hair on one side letting it hang between us like a curtain. I open the textbook and continue with the questions, taking my pen out of my pocket.

After a while my hair starts to irritate me, so I tie it back in a pony tail. "Class as you know, our Musical play is coming up and for our musical play we are doing Romeo and Juliet!" Ms. Daves excitedly giggles, clapping her hands.

I don't understand, this isn't a music lesson, it's an English lesson.

"Ms It's an English lesson" Someone shouts out, speaking my thoughts as Ms.Daves rolls her eyes. "I know, but I thought it would be so romantic if we done a little play or something as our topic is Shakespeare" She smiles.

"I already chose the characters!" "Romeo is our very own Cayden" She enthusiastically announces, as Cayden scoffs loudly. "Fuck no." he murmurs, rolling his eyes. "Cayden you are Romeo whether you like it or not" Ms.Daves demands, as Cayden raises his eyebrows.

"I'm not doing this Shakespeare shit" he abruptly says, as Ms.Daves holds up his report card. "Don't test my patience" She threatens, the venom rising in her voice.

"Who's the girl?" He asks, ignoring her threat. Ms.Daves grabs the paper, and traces her finger down the list.

"Juliet is...erm... Belle" She smiles, as I snap my head towards her. Of course it's me. Just my luck. A smirk plasters on Cayden's face, as he leans back and grins. I'm going to talk to Ms after lesson. I can't be with Cayden. I won't be with Cayden! Cherry turns her head around and playfully winks as I send her a death glare.

Ms.Daves reads out everybody's roles, as they groan and moan. Oh you don't have to kiss the famous Cayden publicly! I don't want his girlfriend Alexia Cadger to hunt me down, and torture me.

"This will be fun" Cayden whispers, stroking my thighs. I push his hands away disgustedly, as he lightly chuckles. He's so freaking bipolar.

One minute he's calling me all these horrid words and telling me to leave him alone, and now he's teasing and flirting with me. Why did I set myself in this trap? I liked the way it used to be before, when Cayden didn't acknowledge my existence and I was Virgin Mary.

I can't believe I lost my virginity to him, all them words and promises meant nothing...

I seize advantage of the opportunity and swiftly turn towards Cayden. I have to tell him. "Can I meet you at lunch?" I ask, as he playfully grins. "Actually I'll meet you after school to save the drama" I murmur, as he raises his eyebrows confusingly, and shrugs his shoulders.

The lesson goes on fairly quick, learning about Shakespeare and his personal life. The bell soon rings for Lunch, as everyone grabs their school bag and runs, leaving me a chance to talk to Ms. I rush towards her desk, waiting for Cayden to leave.

"What's up sweetie?" She smiles, as I bite my lip nervously. "Ms.Daves, I-I really don't want to be J-Juliet" I stutter, pushing a strand of hair out of my face. "Nonsense, you are perfect for Juliet" she exclaims, sorting the files out on her desk.

"Now hush hush, I got another lesson" She says, as I miserably walk out. Cherry sympathetically stares at me, grabbing my arm. "Don't worry. It could of been worse" She weakly smiles, as I slowly nod. "Josh wants me to quickly see him outside in the school fields, let's go" She grins, pulling me along with her outside, not leaving me a chance to protest.

She runs to the back of the school fields, with her hand locked on my arm. We see the crowd of the popular, Jocks, bad boys standing there with a girl by their side, or a cigar in their mouth. Cherry lets go of my arm, and runs up to Josh, smashing her lips on his hastily as he cups her butt. Ga-Ross. I look away disgustedly and see Cayden staring at me.

His girlfriend or shall I say ' Fuck buddy' is straddled on his lap, tracing her fingers down his crotch, while his hands are roaming her back, as his eyes are fixated on me. Her beautiful brown locks which looked slightly red in the light, was so glamorous and shiny.

One of the few things, most girls envied about her. Her eyes which were framed by long thick lashes, were an glossy chestnut brown that could manipulate any boy into wanting her.

Cayden suddenly fully faces my way, amusement plastered all over his face. He winks at me, as his hands make their way further up her body. A pang of jealousy shot up in me, as I venomously look away.

Just because he slept with you, doesn't mean he's yours Belle!

Suddenly Jayden comes out of nowhere, and grabs my hand pulling me to where he's seated.

"Have you told him? He whispers in my ear, as I shake my head no. "I'm going to tell him after school today" I mumble, as Jayden nods and smiles, showing his perfectly straight teeth.

" You okay?" I ask, noticing his sad and monotone behaviour. " Uhm me and my girlfriend broke up. I found her cheating on me" He sighs, scratching the back of his head as I sadly stare at him.

Aw that's such a shame, I could tell he really liked her. Jayden's not the type to sleep around, or cheat. He just sticks to one girl and one girl only. "I'm sorry" I say, as he chuckles and looks at me, his green eyes glistening in the sun.

"It's not your fault, so why say sorry?" He grins, as I shrug my shoulders playfully. I guess people say that when something bad happens to someone. Yet again from the corner of my eye, I see Cayden staring at me. What's his problem? Why does he keep staring at me?