Chapter Five:

Belle POV:

"Cullen let's eat out and go for a drive just to clear your head a bit" Cherry suggests, as I rinse my mouth. Another bad case of pregnancy sickness. Oh dear Lord. "Okay" I weakly smile, rummaging through my wardrobe for an outfit.

"Were just going to pizza hut or something" She says, scrolling through her phone. I take out a pair of black skinny jeans, a oversized but cute jumper, along with my black and white vans. Throwing my outfit on, I let my hair loose, and apply a bit of mascara and lip gloss.

"Shall we go?" Cherry asks, picking her car keys up from my desk. I nod, and grab my phone as we walk out of the house. I called Cherry around five minutes after I kicked Cayden out. I told her everything and she just sat there clapping her hands in excitement, like a lame douche.

Buckling in the car, I switch her stereo on as Beyonce '7/11' blasts, nearly making me half deaf. I turn the volume down, as she smoothly reverses and giggles. She suddenly gets a text, quickly unlocking her phone and reading it. She turns my way, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Cullen is it alright if Josh comes?" She nervously asks, as I roll my eyes and nod. She squeals, pulling me into a hug. "Thanks! You're the best Bestie ever." She over dramatically squeals. I lightly giggle, as she makes her way to Josh's house. 10 minutes later, were parked outside Josh's house. He comes outside, wearing an Adidas Blue tracksuit, with his blonde hair neatly gelled back.

I'd have to say Josh wasn't so sore on the eyes, he had dirty blonde hair and rich green eyes, with a very muscular body. He worked out with Cayden, the two were best friends after all. I jump to the back, so Josh can sit at the front with Cherry. "Let's go then" I say, putting my seat belt on.

"Uh we have to wait for Cayden and Alexia" Josh answers, as my eyes widen.

Seriously!

Cherry nervously looks at me, clearly knowing that Cayden and his girlfriend would accompany us. I shoot daggers at her as Cayden suddenly opens the door, and scoots inside with Alexia. He glances at me, as a small smirk tugs at his lips. Alexia rolls her eyes at me, and mutters something under her breath.

I've had enough of them both already, I don't want to spend an entire evening with them. "Have fun guys!" I sarcastically say, opening the door and hoping out. Cayden grabs my arm back and pulls me into the car. "Please stay" Cherry pleads, as I snatch my arm from Cayden.

"Yeah" Cayden agrees, as I roll my eyes. I am pretty hungry, maybe if I make no eye contact with Cayden or acknowledge him, my evening will be fine. I sit back in the car, and go closest to the window as possible.

On the way to Pizza hut, all that was heard was Alexia's fake moaning. Cayden and her were making out, and she faked all these moans as he stroked her thighs and arms. Something he really seems to enjoy.. Cherry parks up, as we all jump out. Josh links arms with Cherry, and Alexia links arms with Cayden, as I awkwardly walk alone inside.

The waiter books us a table, as we sit down and take our order. Cayden sits opposite me with Alexia by his side. He keeps secretly glancing at me, as I throw him dirty looks. Why did I even agree? I feel so lonely, but oh well...Cayden kicks my leg under the table, as I ignore him and move my legs. He constantly kicks my legs, as I let out a groan of frustration, giving him the biggest dirties ever.

"Excuse me" I murmur, walking to the bathroom. Opening the bathroom door, I feel a strong pull on my waist. Looking up, my eyes lock with Cayden's blue orbs. Why won't he just leave me freaking alone!? He traps me between the wall, so I'm closed between the tiny space between him and me.