Chapter Ten:

Belle POV:

(2 weeks later)

Arriving back at school, everything seemed back to normal, pretty much. I got a few dirty stares, and name calling but I think Cayden dealt with them people pretty well. Cherry tried to talk to me and apologise but I kept ignoring her and took no notice of her. Cayden followed me around at break and lunch like a watchdog.

I made a new friend called Elizabeth but I call her 'Liz' She's super pretty, and funny to be around. She doesn't judge me, and accepts me for who I am. She's obsessed with Cayden's friend Ace.

Like literally.

Every time he walks by, she stares him out, and places a hand over her heart and dramatically sighs. If he flashed a small smile at her or winked at her, she would literally go so red and shy, or start crying happy tears. Note my exaggeration. She's really sweet though. I'm starting to grow closer to her, I think she's replacing Cherry which is good.

"Baby did you hear what I just said?" My mother asks, snapping me from my thoughts and back to reality. " uhm sorry no", I murmur, as she hands me a pile of freshly ironed clothes. "Go hang them up in your wardrobe and quickly come back" She instructs, as I let out a low groan. I trudge to my room and hang the ironed clothes in my wardrobe, carefully making sure that I don't crease them.

Walking back to my mother's room, I jump on her small posh leather sofa, kicking my feet up. "So anyway, I'm off work today and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to invite Cayden and his family for dinner?" She asks, as my eyes widen. "No way mum." I dramatically say, as she rolls her eyes.

"I need to meet him and his parents. He's coming for dinner, and that's final" She confirms, as I sadly tut. "Now go inform him" She says, running downstairs. But how? I don't have his number, and I don't have him on Facebook?

I guess I'll just drive to his house, I know where he lives anyway. Throwing on my maroon body icon dress and a cardigan, I spray dry shampoo in my hair and jog downstairs. "Mom, can I take your car?" I hopefully asks, as she chucks me the keys. "Drive safe" she chirps, as I nod and run out of the house. I can drive, but I just don't have a car.

Mum takes her car to work and back, so that's why I'm always walking it everywhere or getting lifts off other people, as sad as that sounds. Mum can't quite afford me a car yet, she's working on it and hopefully she said for my birthday I will get one. We have a big house and a big car, but that's not through my mom's money.

Her rich doctor ex-boyfriend gifted it to her, when they dated about five years ago. He gifted her a lot of expensive ass things, but he took them all back and just left her with the house and car, considering he did leave it in her name...

Shrugging the thought, I hop into our white BMW x6, and start the engine. I smoothly reverse, and drive to his house. I should have taken his number off him, it would have saved me from this great hassle.

-- 5 minutes later--

Parking outside Cayden's house, I take a deep breath and quietly knock on the door. A lady with electronic blue eyes, and short blonde hair opens the door, with a huge grin plastered on her face. Oh God. Um what do I say? I really hoped Cayden opened the door...

"Hello. You must be Isabelle. Nice to meet you, I'm Cayden's mother" She politely says, offering her hand out. "Hi, Nice to meet you too" I shyly smile, shaking her hand lightly. "Do come inside dear" She says, as I smile and walk inside.

"Cayden told me everything, I sure did scold him at first but now he's finally stepped up for you and the baby. My grandchild" She proudly says. "I always thought Cayden would knock up the wrong girl, but surprisingly he chose a beautiful and smart girl".