Chapter One:

Belle POV: ( Cayden at side)

'I can't be pregnant' the same words repeated constantly in my head, as I buried my face deeper into my blanket. I missed my period, I took 4 pregnancy tests that came out all positive, and yet I'm still doubting about this pregnancy.

I can't believe it, my dreams, my plans will all go to waste because of this baby. I don't want to be them teen mothers you see on ' 16+ pregnant' who go through so much difficulties and struggles or better yet moan all the time.

What am I going to do? Should I tell Cayden or not? He most likely will not care anyways, and would probably want nothing to do with me or the baby.

"Honey" My mother worriedly calls, suddenly walking into my room. I cover my face deeper into the blanket quickly, so she can't see me. "You're really worrying me dear. You skipped school yesterday, you missed breakfast and now you're in bed" She exclaims, pulling the covers off me slowly.

"I'm okay mum" My voice coming out very hoarse and dry. She pulls the covers off me suddenly, gasping at my state.

Tears running down my face, puffy red eyes, pale skin and visible deep bags under my eyes." Isabelle "My mother gasps, pulling me into a comforting hug." I'm so sorry mum" I cry on her shoulder, as she confusingly looks at me. "Why are you sorry dear?" She asks, a hint of confusion but concern arising in her voice.

"Please don't kill me. I'm sorry, it was by accident! I didn't mean for it to happen" I race out as she gulps, knowing what I meant. "It was that party wasn't it?" She knowingly says, staring at the pregnancy test box's on the floor as I look down in shame.

Expecting her to shout at me, kick me out of the house and never see me again, she suddenly pulls me into a hug, taking me by surprise. "Oh dear." She says, in her motherly but disappointed tone. I wipe my tears and rest my head on her lap, as she strokes my hair.

"Hmm well abortion is out of the question" she says, wondering deep in space. "Honey I'm not okay with this. Nothing about this is acceptable. We'll talk later, I'm going to book an appointment for you" she sighs, walking off.

Suddenly I felt the urge to puke, and rush to the bathroom, letting all my sick out. Wiping and rinsing my mouth, I walk back in my room and tenderly pat my  stomach.

I have to tell Cayden, he's the father of this child and has the full right to know. If he rejects this baby, then I have no idea what I am going to do. I can't raise this child on my own, and I definitely do not want to live off my mum. I'm going to tell him tomorrow in school. I have to tell him.

-- Next Day--

I throw my grey Hollister hoody and shorts on, along with my Nike running shoes and tie my hair in a loose messy bun. I strap my stop watch on and grab a bottle of water with me, running out of my house. I throw my earphones in and start slowly jogging.

I needed a bit of fresh air, and running was the perfect way to go. Its 6:00 am currently and I'm just jogging around my block, school starts in another two hours, which is fine. Pushing my body to run more, I collide into something hard, losing my balance and almost falling to the floor.

"Watch where you're going!" I hear a familiar voice murmur, pulling me up hastily. My eyes lock with a shirtless sweaty Cayden. He stares at me for a split second before speaking.

"Have we met?" He confusingly asks trying to recognise me, as my heart sinks in my chest. He doesn't remember me..."You're the prostitute from that party" he smirks, pointing his finger at me. "Um no... I'm B-belle "I stutter, feeling slightly offended.

He weirdly looks at me, taking out a cigarette from his pocket and lighting it, inhaling the smoke in as I move away quickly and cover my nose. He chuckles lightly, taking a few more puffs. This would be the perfect opportunity to tell him belle!

"We go to the same school. We hooked up at the party." I accidentally blurt out the last part, as he confusingly looks at me, and starts to walk away. I chase him and pull his arm back. "Can we talk?" I frustratedly ask, as he pulls away from me.

"Look I don't know you, so leave me alone. You were just time pass". He hoarsely exclaims, walking away.

Was that all I was to him? Time pass? That's why you should never expect anything from a bad boy...

Running back to my house, I take a quick shower and miserably change into a pair of jeans and a fitted top, along with my white converse. I throw my hair in a loose ponytail, trudging downstairs and taking a bite of yesterday's left overs...