Chapter Twenty Seven

Tara POV:

(Two weeks later)

I had fully settled down in school, I made lots of friends on my first day but I kind of ditched them all to hang out with Alexia. She was pretty and popular, and introduced me to a few of her hot male friends. I broke up with Nash, he wanted more than sex and I wasn't fully committed to him, I had a few guys on the side. I felt bad to play and cheat on him, so I broke up with him because all I really wanted from him was his popularity and all the attention.

Much to my surprise, Belle and Cayden were going out. They were the talk of the school, everyone could not get them two's names out of their mouth. I overheard a girl in my class saying that Cayden had humiliated and embarrassed Belle in front of the entire school but I at first did not believe it until I done some investigation and found out that she was speaking the truth.

I wanted to hug and salute Cayden but then reality stepped in and I found out that this happened a long time ago. In all honesty, Belle doesn't suit to be with Cayden. The only relationship they should share is a 'child support' relation.

Me and Alexia went on a dinner date yesterday and we were talking and she had told me that her and Cayden went out for a really long time and that she was devastated when Cayden broke up with her, I saw a few tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

She seemed really upset and tensed and told me that she despised Belle and planned revenge on her for stealing her boyfriend...

Flashback: (Dinner Date)

"That bitch, she took everything away from me" Alexia sobs, as her mascara runs down her face. "Me and Cayden went out for 1 year, our relationship may have consisted of sex but I felt drawn to him. I knew he was cheating on me but I was also. Especially when Belle stepped in the picture, I truly realised my love for Cayden. I was jealous and hated that slut since the minute I laid eyes on her" Alexia hatefully murmurs as I surprisedly raise my eyebrows.

"I want revenge on her, you'll help me won't you Tara?" she pleads, holding my hands in hers and looking me in the eyes desperately. I may feel attracted to Cayden but I am not as cruel to be seeking revenge on someone who has done no harm to me.

"I'm sorry Alexia, I can't. It doesn't seem right" I apologise as she tightly closes her eyes. I see tears run down her face and can't help but feel guilty. "Alright I'll have to do this on my own" she mumbles...

Flashback ended.

"Honey look who's here" my mother suddenly yells as I roll my eyes and let out a deep breath. "Who?" I yell back, walking downstairs miserably and running my fingers through my hair. I see my step dad Carl walk in from the kitchen, with a coffee mug in his hand and a biscuit in the other. Wow is this the reason she called me down, to see this ass of a stepdad?

I had nothing against Carl, he was actually very nice but I just didn't like him. I felt like he was playing my mum, especially when I saw a lipstick mark on the crook of his white shirt last year. I rushed to tell my mum but she obviously didn't believe me and Carl had disposed that shirt somewhere.

"Hey Carl" I boredly murmur, waving my hand in the air needlessly. "Hello Tara how are you?" he asks in a tired dull tone. "Fine" I murmur, running back upstairs to my room. Carl looked different, he looked so sad and tired since he has come back from his business trip. His beard had grown out slightly and his bright blue eyes looked so dull.

I shrugged the thought and walked into Asher's room. He was playing PS4 on his own and looked quite tensed. He was as annoying as ever but I've practically grown up with this dweeb. "Hey" I murmur, jumping on his bed. He looks my way and gives me a quick nod. He was too much focused on playing some stupid video game.

I take my IPhone out of my pocket and browse through my Instagram feed boredly, when I see something that catches my eye. It was a picture of Belle and Cayden kissing, captioned "My girl" I roll my eyes and click onto Cayden's Instagram. It was just pictures of the ultrasound, his motorbike and alcohol. Nothing interesting.

I stalk through Belle's Instagram and click onto a really nice photo of her. I'm not going to lie but she looked breathe taking. She was smiling, showing her shiny white pearls, her blonde hair was in tight spiral curls and she was wearing an elegant blue dress. Suddenly Asher jumps on the bed and looks over at my screen.

He squints his eyes together, staring at Belle's picture with so much fascination. "What are you staring at?" I ask, as he knits his eyebrows together. "I've seen that girl somewhere before, she looks very familiar" he says, pointing at her picture as I roll my eyes.

"Yeah you idiot, probably at Cherry's house" I sarcastically murmur as he scratches his head, as if he was remembering something. "I hardly step out of this house, I surely know that girl from somewhere" he confirms as I roll my eyes and walk to my room.

"I blame them video games" I sigh...