Chapter Thirty Two

Belle POV: (3 weeks later)

It was an mad rush in our house. It was completely bazar. It felt like Christmas, but a whole lot busier. My due date was approaching soon, and everyday there was someone always at my house. Either Carrie, Liz, Cherry, Kyra, always Cayden, sometimes Jayden and surprisingly even Tara.

Lately she's been such a great help, especially with my due date coming soon, I need all the help I can get. I love Liz and Cherry to bits but they're caught up in their own lives, doing their own thing. Cherry's bump has grown quite a bit, she's moved in with Josh and his parents. She's expecting an boy.

Last week, I was out doing some baby shopping and I bumped into Tara on my way to the supermarket. She apologised and told me that her and Axel's relationship was on the rocks.

He's been acting so shady to her and she's just been trying to win him back. If me and Axel were on speaking terms, I would have knocked some sense into him. But unfortunately for me, I hardly see him and I do miss him loads. Honestly, I'm disappointed. He hasn't made an attempt to see me, or even answer my calls, let alone message me.

So far, its all been good. Life is looking great at the moment. A loving boyfriend, our baby soon to arrive, it couldn't get better. Cayden has been accepted into one of the best football scholarships in England, he earns well alongside doing something he loves and enjoys. Whereas I have got a job at a small diner/coffee shop on the other side of town.

The manager Agatha, a small petite old lady, who is one of the most nicest people I've ever met, is so small and cute and gives me a grandmotherly feel.

It's a reasonable pay and lately, I've been working harder then ever. It was so hard for me to convince Cayden to come around. He didn't like the idea of me working, he felt it was too much for me.

But after weeks of convincing, and everyone joining in to help me, he agreed. My mum has turned my room into a nursery. A crib, a cot, a mini wardrobe which resides in my room. Suppose a guest room would be an better idea.

Sheila has been giving me daily visits, checking my blood pressure and seeing if everything is all good. Carrie and my mother have gone all sorts of crazy. I have two whole draws dedicated to baby power and baby soap.

Jayden see's me every few days, we hardly exchange words. Just the basic small talk. I hate being like this with him.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BELLE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU" Liz and Cherry loudly sing in my ear, breaking me from my thoughts as I playfully roll my eyes. Oh lord, I was 17 big deal. Just another usual day for me.

"Come on Belle it's your big day, you're finally the big one seven!" Cherry nudges me, trying to get me in the birthday spirit. "I say we hit the club tonight, drinks on me" Liz winks, flashing the fake ID's in her bag. " Or how about we order Chinese and watch movies at mine" I happily suggest as they both roll their eyes.

" Come on Belle, we do this all the time. It's your birthdayy!" Cherry eagerly says. " I don't know guys, parties aren't my thing anymore" I shrug as they both pout.

I was now officially 2 years younger then Jayden, and an year from Cayden. Jayden turned 19 two months ago and Cayden is a year older then me, which makes him 18. Cayden treats me like such a baby, he's just so protective over me.