Chapter Twenty Nine

Belle POV:

"Belle darling, can you grab the keys from my purse please? I just need to lock the windows and we are off" my mother excitedly chirps as I toss her the keys and put my shades on. Axel has been avoiding me since the whole Tara thing, he decided to stay at his friend's house for a while and I've honestly missed him a lot.

My mum and Carrie thought that a small holiday would do us all good. I have no idea where we are going but we have school holidays and they think this is a great opportunity to have a little break and also have some fun. I invited Cherry and Liz to come as the bipolar weather in England is depressing us all. Surprisingly it's nice and hot today.

"Here comes the minivan. Just waiting for Carrie and her family to arrive" my mother squeals as I chuckle and roll my eyes, as to how much of a little kid she sounds like right now.

It is literally so hot today, all I can feel is the heat of the sun burning my skin. Grabbing my sun screen out of my suitcase, I lather it on my body. I let out an irrated sigh as I try reach for my back. I'm wearing a backless dress and I still can't reach my back. The joy.

"Need a hand?" I hear a deep familiar voice say as I excitedly turn around and my eyes lock with piercing green ones. "Jayden!" I excitedly scream as I run up to him and wrap my arms around him.

He lightly smiles and responds to the hug. Oh how I missed him so much. It felt so nice to be in his warm welcoming arms again. "Jayden, I missed you so much. Where did you go? Have you moved houses? Ah god, I haven't seen you in ages. I've been worried" I hastily say as he lets out a low chuckle.

"I've been busy" is all he says as he releases his arms and we walk back to the minivan. "Cayden is just on his way" Carrie fustratedly says, staring at her watch impatiently.

"Will Liz and Cherry meet us at the airport?" my mother asks as I nod, and take my phone out of my bag. I suddenly see Cayden walking towards us as a small smile appears on my face. He looked so handsome with his facial hair and new haircut.

Everyone is too busy checking if they got their passports ready, giving me and Cayden a minute to our self. He hungrily presses his lips to mine as he pulls me closer to him and his hands roam my lower back.

He's been so busy with football and I've been so tired and lazy that I haven't really seen him this week. "I missed you" he whispers in my ear as I close my eyes and inhale his manly scent. "I'm liking the new hair" I say, running my fingers through his hair.

"Just for you" he winks as this time I'm the one to smash my lips onto his. "Belle, Cayden we're leaving" Carrie calls as I smile and walk back to the minivan with him.

Jayden takes the seat right at the front and plugs his earphones in straight away. I can't help but feel that he might be slightly upset with me. Me and Cayden sit at the back. It sure was cramped in here.

All that's heard for the first half of the journey is my mother and Carrie gossiping about some girl they used to know, that they didn't even pay attention to me and Cayden goofing about in the back.

(3 hours later)

We finally arrive at the airport. I don't remember what happened the rest of the journey, I just remember falling asleep into Cayden's arms. I see Liz and Cherry excitedly waving at me as I run to them, pulling them into a hug.

"This is going to be so much fun! Can't wait to finally get a tan after ages!" Liz squeals, as we all jump up and down like little kids. I see Cayden and Jayden having their own conversation, laughing and smiling. A part of me feels happy and content, I never knew the Grey brothers got along so well.

Kyra who is too busy in reading her own girly magazine, doesn't realise Jayden and Cayden creeping up behind her and swinging her in the air. She lets out a girly high pitched scream as they set her to her feet and all laugh amongst themselves. I smile in awl, such a cute family scene I just saw.

I take a seat, feeling tired already. My bump has grown quite a bit, it's harder to move around now considering my baby has developed a lot since the last few weeks.

We all take our seat into the airplane, turns out we are going Spain. Cayden sits beside me and gently entangles my fingers in his. Here we go Spain...