Chapter Twenty Five:

Belle POV

People had started to arrive to the party. The party was the least important thing right now for me. I was too upset about earlier. Cherry and Liz had both came to me, not too long ago, convincing me to forget everything and enjoy the night but my mind was drifted elsewhere. Tara seemed very conceited, her personality was so split.

A small knock interrupts me from my thoughts as I boredly shout 'come in'. It was Cayden. I smile and suddenly run up to him, wrapping my arms around him. "Woah you okay?" he asks, stroking my back. I didn't want to let go of him, I really needed someone's comfort right now. I nuzzle my head into his hard chest as he wraps his muscular arms around me and kisses my forehead. "What happened? Tell me" he asks, his voice filled with concern. "Nothing, I just really needed a hug" I murmur, letting go of him.

"Are you sure?" he asks as I nod, lightly smiling. He suddenly places his hands over my stomach, stroking it tenderly "I can already feel a hard bump." he proudly says as I lightly chuckle. "Looking back to where I was months ago, I am proud of where I stand today. I quit smoking, I don't sleep around, I gave up on fighting and drugs..." he trails off as I unexpectedly cup his cheeks. "And I'm proud of you" I genuinely say, kissing his cheeks.

A knock interrupts us as I hurriedly pull away from Cayden. "Belle you're not ready-oh shit sorry did I interrupt you guys?" Liz grins, staring at how close I and Cayden are. "No I was going downstairs anyway" Cayden half smiles, glancing at me quickly and walking away.

Liz looks at me with a huge smirk plastered on her face. I raise my eyebrows and slap her shoulder jokingly. "Making movements I see" she grins, pretending to stroke her chin. "Shut up Liz" I snicker, hiding my face. "Has Cherry come yet?" I ask, as she takes her phone out of her pocket.

"I texted her, she hasn't replied yet" Liz says, placing her phone on my nightstand. "Now let's get you ready" she deviously smiles walking towards to me. She rummages through my wardrobe, going through the "Never wear" section. A section of where my mum bought me all these dresses, clothes, shoes and where Cherry bought me all these tarty dresses.

"Wow I love these dresses" Liz winks, holding a red body hugging dress. "Uh Cherry bought me these dresses actually" I say, scratching the back of my head. "Try it on, it's such nice material and it's not over the top for a party at home" she shrugs, handing me the dress. I nod and take the dress in my hand as Liz goes to check her phone. I throw the dress over my head and stare at myself in the mirror. It was slim and strapless and the neck was low cut and showed a lot of cleavage.

"Wow babe you look gorgeous!" Liz bellows, making me spin around to show her my dress. "For a pregnant women you haven't gained anything" she chuckles as I roll my eyes and chuckle. "You're not over and under dressed just perfect, now let me just curl your hair" she says as I hand her my curling tong as she gets straight to work.

She carefully curls my hair strand by strand, spraying heat spray all over my hair. Last year my life was so different, my only friend was Cherry, I was very shy and nervous and followed her everywhere. I used to just tie my hair into a scruffy bun all the time, I had no confidence to defend myself when girls like Alexia used to be mean to me.

But look at me now, I've made a lot of friends, the popularist hottest boy in school is my baby daddy, I'm popular in a way as in everybody talks to me and respects me, I've gained a lot of confidence. I can stand up for myself. I do miss my life before finding out I was pregnant, no stress, no worries but I wouldn't change my baby for anything.

"Done. You were in some deep thought" Liz says, turning me around to my mirror as I thank her and admire my tight luscious curls. "Now here's some flats, let's go downstairs. Remember no drinking, your house is very big so a lot of people are literally everywhere downstairs as you can tell by the loud music" she chortles, pulling my arm downstairs.

I walk downstairs surprised to see my house covered in crowds of people, there was alcohol and food everywhere and a DJ at the front blasting some tunes. I see Cherry walk in through the door as me and Liz stroll towards her. She was with Josh, holding his hand which I found adorable.

She sees us and smiles, whispering something in Josh's ear and letting go of his hand. "Liz and Belle you two look hot" she squeals playing with my curl. "Thanks, you look hot too" me and Liz say in unison. "I've been your best friend since like forever but I've never seen as much as people here before or seen how big your house is!" she yells over the loud music.

"I think Axel opened the port side, it's like an extended side of our house, I've showed you guys before" I chuckle as both nod eagerly. "Oh yeah" Liz giggles. "Come on girls let's dance" Cherry smirks pulling me and Liz to the dance floor as we bust out a few moves to Million Pound Girl Fuse ODG. I get exhausted and take a rest as they both continue dancing.

Suddenly I feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist as I look up and my eyes lock with Cayden's bright blue orbs. "You look beautiful" he smiles as I deeply blush. "Thank you" I smile. A slow song comes on as he offers his hand out. "May I have this dance?" he asks as I place my hand in his offered hand as he pulls me to the dance floor and strongly wraps his arm around my waist. I see cherry dancing with Josh and Liz dancing with Ace.

I feel Cayden's stare as I look away shyly. He twirls me around and pulls me towards him. "I want to take you somewhere after" he whispers in my ear, his cool minty breath fanning my face.

"Where?" I quietly ask. "It's a surprise" he grins as I rest my head on his chest. I feel so protected in his arms. Suddenly I see Tara walking out of the door with Axel. I let go of Cayden hastily and run towards the door. Where is she going with Axel?

"Axel" I yell, rushing towards him. Tara turns around and gives me a forced smile. "Belle" he beams, opening his arms out to hug me but suddenly drops his arms and his facial expression. "I'm sorry Axel, I really am" I cry out stepping towards him.

"Axel where are you going?" I ask as he doesn't respond to me. "Oh nowhere just taking a breather" Tara giggles linking Axel's arm. "I'll talk to you later Belle" and with that Axel and Tara leave. I frustratedly run my fingers through my hair.

I walk back inside as Cayden stares at me puzzlingly. "I was going to chase after you but it seemed like something personal" he says as I nod. He pulls me towards him and places my hands in his. "Are you sure you're okay though?" he concernly asks. "I'm fine" I unexpectedly snap, as his face drops. " oh god, I'm sorry Cayden" I guilty say.

"Let's go" he says, as we walk out of the door. I quickly message Liz and cherry to let them know and to look after the house. Cayden takes me to a big black Range Rover, as I stare at him surprisingly.

"My new car" he smiles as I squeal and admire his car. "Aw it's so nice!"

"Thanks" he proudly admires his car and unlocks it as I hop inside. Comfy tan leather seats, tinted windows and a beautiful interior. It was really nice. "Did you get rid of your motorbike?" I ask as he puts my seatbelt on for me. "No that's still my baby. I would never get rid of that" he lightly chuckles.

15 minutes later

Cayden brings me to a narrow deserted road as I timidly hold onto him. "Cayden why have you bought me here?" I ask confused. "Because..." he trails off as we walk to some bushes. He moves the bushes revealing a massive beautiful field.

"This is where I go to think, its calm here" he says as I pull his arm back. "Cayden we're not allowed here, its breaking the law" I state walking away. "Aw is Belle scared? Have you never broke the law before?" he chuckles as I roll my eyes.

"The farmer is nice so it's fine" he says as we walk to the centre. We lie down and watch the stars. "It is nice here" I admit admiring the scenery. A cold breeze suddenly hit me as I rubbed my arms. Suddenly I felt a jacket being wrapped around me. It's like that time me and Cayden went to the beach. Cayden gave me that look not to argue with him so I smiled and thanked him. "I want to tell you something, I can't hide it anymore" he says looking at me.

"I like you, a lot..."