Chapter Fourteen:

Belle POV:

Taking a bite of my pizza, I let out a satisfied moan. Liz kept to her word and bought me some delicious lunch, which I can't get enough of. "This is so good Liz" I say, as she sends me a small wink. "Glad you like the pizza" she chuckles, taking a small slice from the tray.

"I really can't be asked to go shopping." I mumble, taking a sip of my drink "If you don't want to go shopping for a dress, I have lots at home that you could borrow?" She offers tapping her chin. "You know what? That sounds great, much better" I smile, as she chuckles along with me.

"We got one more lesson till school ends, then the fun begins" She smirks, as I smile and nod.

-- Bell Rings--

"Come on, let's go to our last lesson and were done" she chirps, grabbing my arm as we skip to our next history lesson. Walking into the class, I see our history teacher Mr. Johnson scribbling some work on the board.

Mr. Johnson was quite good looking for a 40 year old man, with his curly brown hair and dreamy chocolate eyes. He was always suited and booted and wore his favourite cologne all the time. I admit I once had a little crush on him one time, but that was a few years ago.

You wouldn't be able to tell he's 40, he looked in his early thirties.

"Afternoon Mr. Johnson" Me and Liz chirp as he turns our way and smiles, showing his perfect white teeth. "Afternoon Isabelle and Elizabeth" He greets, as we both take our seats at the back. "We are going to be studying Hitler and Germany" He says, loading a presentation of Hitler on the smart board.

Everybody walks in and greets Mr. Johnson as they take their seats. Everybody loved Mr.Johnson, he was a great man, and a really cool chilled teacher, and nobody could hate him.

Mr.Johnson goes on with the lesson, as me and Liz send little notes to each other.

'I can't wait for tonight! ~ Liz'

'I'm only going for you :) because that's how nice I am~ Belle'

'Yeah alright fat cakes, you wanted your lunch also. Hehe, I have so much dresses you can choose from! ; P-Liz'

'Shut up lol and awesome! Hope you have appropriate dresses, note appropriate! ~ Belle.

I quickly take out my phone and text my mum for tonight and Axel. I'm just going to say I'm staying around a mate's house. Mr.Johnson suddenly stands in front of me with a small smirk plastered on his face. "I didn't see nothing and nor did you" He says, referring to my phone. I sheepishly chuckle, putting my phone away quickly.

We're not allowed our phones out in school which sucks. If we were caught with our phones, we would be given a detention or better yet seclusion. The lesson passes really quick, it's now time to go home and this is the bit I feared most. I'm going to have to sneak away with Liz without Cayden seeing me or he won't let me go with her.

Walking out of the school building, I hide behind Liz's bag and slowly follow her out as she keeps an eye out for Cayden. "Coast is clear" She whispers, as we run to her car.

Cayden brushes past me unknowingly, as I quickly cover my face with my hair and pinch my nose to stop myself from laughing. "Hey watch it" He yells as me and Liz make a break for it.

Typical Cayden, doing the fault and blaming others!

"That was close!" I exclaim, once were in the car. Suddenly my phone rings, as I quickly answer it, without checking the caller ID. "Where are you?" I hear Cayden's voice say, as my eyes widen. I cover the phone and mouth to Liz that it's Cayden as she quickly starts the ignition. "I-I g-got a lift" I stutter. "From who? I told you I would be dropping you home" He scowls, as I roll my eyes. Liz snatches the phone from me and speaks into the receiver.