Chapter 35: Part One

Noah POV:

'I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do Mr Zachary. We cannot discuss anything with you as you are not the next of kin' the nurse sighs, as I unexpectedly find myself lunging at him gripping his collars.

'Look'- I'm suddenly jerked back by Belle's friend Liz. 'Noah calm down please' she tries to console me as I pace back and forth, wiping the sweat off  my forehead.

"I'm so sorry sir, my friend is very stressed. We all are. But urm belle's mother and sister are with the police right now. So could you please update us on what is happening. I am her best friend' Liz tries to reason with him but he was adamant on a kin being present.

'I'm her father. You can discuss it with me' I hear a sudden hoarse voice coming out of nowhere.

Turning around, that snake of a father was standing there. I get ready to open my mouth, Liz preventing me from doing so. 'Now I can discuss the issue' the nurse smugly says, walking up to him.

"The patient has unfortunately lost a lot of blood, we've got the midwife Sheila in the room and about two doctors but the patient is unresponsive' he explains. 'Get your best doctor in, I'll triple your fee' I interrupt as he looks at me mortally offended.

'Allen. We need a blood transfer as soon as! The patient is very weak and is not breathing properly. I think the baby is pushing its way out sooner then we thought' another nurse exclaims as the male nurse starts panicking.

"I'll donate my blood. Belle is my only child who shares the same blood group as me. I'll do it!' Carl is quick to offer, rolling his sleeves up impatiently.

'Oh no. I know for hell she would not want you to donate your poisonous blood. I want you gone. Instantly. Liz call belle's mum!' I grit through my teeth, the death glares not even scaring this guy away.

"Look I'm not proud of what I've done but right now it's not about she wants, she needs this or she could die' he murmurs, rushing with the nurse inside. "I'm going to ring Maya and see how far the police have got with tracking Alexia down' Liz says, walking off as I nod, pacing back and forth.

My phone starts ringing in my pocket. It was my secretary Lauren awaiting for me to confirm my private jet for tonight's flight to Australia. I can't leave Belle like this and go. "Lauren not a good time right now' I fustratedly murmur, about to disconnect.

"Wait Sir, the stake holders are backing out on investing in the Zachary clinics in Sydney. They want you to get on the next flight for one last proposition or the deal closes. Word is, they have their sights set on your competitor Dennis Nevins".  In this moment, I was too focused on Belle to even be thinking about business.

"Look Lauren cancel all my meetings' I abruptly say, switching my phone off. 'Oh Noah!' I hear Agatha sympathetically call out, as I see her rushing towards me, concern all over her face.

"My love, you look so stressed. She will be okay" she reassures me, grabbing hold of my hand.

All I could think about was Belle...

Cayden POV:

I saw her lifeless body on the floor, in a pool of blood as numerous of panicked guest were gathered around trying to help her. Shrieking in pain and clutching to her stomach, the name my girlfriend was calling out was not mine. But Noah's. Noah Zachery. I was in shock, everything around me was and is still spinning.

I was in scepticism. Did my heavily pregnant girlfriend just fall down the stairs? "I remember running towards her, pushing past the fleet of the panicked crowd and picking her up hastily and trying to get to the hospital. But the ambulance made it before me" I tell the police and the doctors in the hospital as they sympathetically nod.

'Look Mr Grey I hope you are aware that there is a 50/50 chance for both of them. Either one or the other will survive. This is so unfortunate, and I am very sorry for bearing the bad news but we will try our absolute best' the doctor says, patting my shoulder and walking off.

Fuck this cannot be happening. I cannot lose my baby or my girlfriend. 'FUCK!' I yell, slamming my fist into the locker as tears and blood come oozing out. 'Mr Grey we will not hold you liable for that as you are not in a proper state of mind right now. We will come back later for a statement from the patient" The policemen sighs, opening the door knob.

"Oh and I wish you the best of luck lad. My prayers are with you' he murmurs as I aggressively ruffle my fingers through my hair.

How did I fuck up so bad...I had everything! I had belle... I found myself unable to control my anger, my anger issues surfacing again as my breathing becomes heavier and my fists clench into a ball. I need to release. I can't believe what is happening right now.

"Bro... Cayden! Calm the fuck down' Jayden shrieks running in, and grabbing me preventing me from smashing everything in here and doing further damage. "Let go of me" I growl, accidentally swiping at his face.

As he was slightly taller than me, he pinned my arms down, slapping my back. "Cayden what the hell is wrong with you? Relax bro!" he shouts. "Jayden I've messed up. I've lost everything.

If belle survives, she will never forgive me and if the baby survives, they won't have a mother..." I find myself choking up. "Look Cayden. Man up, it's your girlfriend in there. Nothing will happen to the both of them" Jayden reassures me. "It's all my fault. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't cheat with that whore".

"Come on. Let's go. As your big brother, I'm here for you and right now you shouldn't fall back into old habits but go check to see how everything is going with Belle. Come on" he half smiles as I nod, walking out.

Walking towards the ward, I see Liz, and 3 body guards faced towards me. 'What's happening Liz?' Jayden asks as she turns towards me, and looks at me mouthing sorry.

"Cayden Grey you are to be escorted from the hospital immediately" one of the security guards say as I find the urge to laugh. "What do you mean?" Jayden angrily asks, stepping forward.

"My boss feels as if you are a threat and are not momentarily needed here.
Please I ask you leave with me" he says as I stand there dumbfounded. 'I'm sorry sir but that's Mr Zachary's orders. He has specifically requested that Cayden Grey is to be escorted effective immediately'.

'Look that's my fucking girlfriend in there. Move out of the way' I murmur, pushing him to the side. 'Sir please' he aggravatingly says, trying to pushing me to the side as I curl my fists into a ball and swing at his face. Shit.

"Oh you little-"Jayden intervenes,
grabbing me and walking off. Suddenly that Noah kid comes walking to the scene out of nowhere, the whole family all reached up too.

"I'm choosing to believe you did not hear what my bodyguard said properly. Never mind, I'll say it myself. You need to leave right now or I-"

"Or what? I'm the boyfriend and father of Belle and the baby. Who the hell are you to tell me to leave?" I growl, intimidating him as he backs away slightly. " Well your choice. Security" he shouts, as the security come rushing to me. The doctor suddenly comes out abruptly, taking his face mask off and letting out a long sigh.

"I'm sorry but the baby did not survive"...

-------

A:N- Hey guys! Sorry this is a really short chapter, I wasn't going to upload yet and make you guys die of suspense aha ;) but you guys have been so overwhelmingly  amazing and supportive!

I cannot thank you all enough for the lovely messages and comments. Honestly means a lot. Anyways, I will be making a part two chapter on what happens next. This is just both Noah and Cayden's accounts. A bonus chapter..enjoy xo - A xx