Chapter Sixteen:

Belle POV:

"I'm going away for a while"...

The same words echo's through my ears, as I frustratedly bang my fists against my desk.

Cayden's been on my mind all day, the same words have been echoing through out my ears. He can't leave me and our baby. Right? He went, not leaving me a chance to talk to him or anything, he hasn't come back since then and it's really worrying me.

Cayden can't leave me, I need him for me...I mean our baby. I don't want our baby growing up without a father figure. I've been through it and it's not a nice experience. I used to feel so left out when I used to see kids holding their dad's hand walking down the road, or going to the park. I don't want my baby to ever feel like that, it needs a father.

I can't raise our baby all on its own, and I can't rely on my mother for everything. I'm still in school, how am I going to manage everything? My last few exams are still pending, and I've got so much work to catch up on but with the baby, it's going to be really hard.

I can't do this all on my own...

I hear a soft knock on the door, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Come in" I dryly say, faking a small smile on my face. Carrie comes walking in with a sad worried expression on her face. She suddenly clasps my hands, as tears roll down her face.

"Please don't leave my son. Don't ever give up on him, he's been through a lot. You and this baby are everything for him" She weeps, as I confusingly stare at her. "He's been in his room since morning, and he won't open the door to anyone. He has asked me to bring out a suitcase from the attic" She weeps again, wiping her tears with a tissue.

What's happening to Cayden?

"I won't leave him, I promise." I assure her, giving her hand a tight squeeze. She smiles at me, and pulls me into a tight hug, before quickly leaving. I quickly throw my fur jacket on, along with my brown Uggs, and grab my mum's car keys. Cayden can't leave and he won't leave... I speed to Cayden's house and reach there within minutes. I frantically bang on the doors, praying someone will open it.

Jayden answers the door, with a worried expression on his face. "What happened?" He asks, as I abruptly  push past him and run up to Cayden's room.

---- ---- ----

"Wake up Belle!" Cayden worriedly says in my ear, splashing cold water all over my face. I slowly open my eyes and look around me, I'm in my own room..? "Cayden!" I excitedly say, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly. "You're not gone!" I smile, resting my head against his shoulder.

"I'm not gone?" He says, in a questioning way. "Never mind" I smile, awkwardly pulling away. "What happened?" I ask, as he hands me a glass of water. "You've been pretty knocked out for a couple of hours, its afternoon" He says, rubbing my back gently.

God really does work in mysterious ways. Maybe this dream was a sign..

"What happened last night?" I ask, staring into his big beautiful eyes. " We came back from the party really late, and you had a really bad back ache so I massaged your back and you fell asleep for a good couple of hours" He says, scratching his head.

It was all a dream! Thank God!

"Your mum saw me, and just chuckled. I thought her reaction was going to be a whole lot worse" He chuckles, along with me... "Cayden, Belle and Axel come downstairs for lunch" My mother suddenly shouts out, as I quickly brush my teeth and skip downstairs.

Cayden walks behind me, taking his seat. I sit opposite him and send him a small smile, as Axel comes running down in a pair of Pyjama's, and his hair looking like someone electrocuted him. I cover my mouth with my hand to stop myself from laughing. He looks so funny!

"What's wrong?" He asks, grabbing a seat next to me. "Your h-hair and bottoms" I giggle, pointing at his hair and Superman Pyjamas. He looks down at his PJ's and looks in the mirror at his ear, and starts laughing. "Jealous?" He asks, as I playfully roll my eyes at him.

I take a quick glance at Cayden and see him intensely staring at Axel. Axel quickly turns towards Cayden and gives him a small smile. "Hi" Axel smiles, as Cayden does that annoying ' sup' nod. I don't know why but I hate it so much when guys do that.

"Have you guys met?" My mother asks, bringing the plates inside. "Yeah" Axel replies, running his hand through his hair. "This is Belle's boyfriend" Axel says, as my mother's eyebrows widen. Oh Dear Lord, not again! "Oh Really?" She asks, with a smirk on her face. "No Axel he's-" again I get off by Cayden.

"Yes Alex is right. Me and Belle are dating" Cayden plays along, as Axel lets out a small sigh probably due to Cayden saying his name wrong. "That's cute!" My mother squeals, running up to me and Cayden, pinching our cheeks. I roll my eyes and give Cayden a dirty look, as he sheepishly smiles at me.

Oh Cayden you're going to get it!

"Yes mum, me and Cayden are dating" I fake smile, placing my hand over Cayden's. He looks at me with a surprised expression but goes along with it. "Carrie has to know about this!" She excitedly says, running into the living room to grab her phone. I smirk at Cayden as he smirks back.

"Cayden... Babe, come with me a second. I need to talk to you" I fake smile, staring at Axel's confused face. "Im okay" He shrugs, as I drag him to the hallway forcefully. "So..." I trail off, running my fingers down his chest. If he wants to play like that so be it.

He nervously gulps, and pushes my hand away. "What happened?" I whisper in his ear, trailing small kisses down his firm strong jawline. I open a button of his shirt, and stroke his hard toned chest. "What are you trying to do?" He weakly asks, pushing me against the wall, so I'm trapped beneath him. "Oh nothing, boyfriend" I tease, as he pins my arms against the wall. "Belle-" I cut him off, by pressing my finger against his lips.

I lean in closer to him, closing my eyes slowly. As he leans in closer, I kick him in his family jewels and run away, bursting in a laughing fit. Serves him right for lying.

Ha-ha tricked all of you. I'm not really going to make Cayden go away that easily ;) I am going to bring in Jayden more but Cayden's not going to go anywhere...Well just yet: P