Chapter Twenty:

Belle POV: ( Alexia at the side)

"Well well well, look who it is. Couldn't wait could you? "A familiar voice scowls as Cayden sets me to my feet. My eyes lock with Alexia, all dressed in red, with her finger nails tapping against her thighs. She walks up to Cayden, grabbing hold of his manhood as he widens his eyes. "Baby seriously?" She asks, in a mocking tone. "Her?"

"I don't want to discuss this" Cayden mutters, grabbing hold of Alexia's hand. "I do." She snaps, snatching her hand away from Cayden. "Look it was a mistake" He mumbles, rubbing his temples. It was a mistake? "I know boo" She chuckles, staring at my hurt shocked expression.

"It was a mistake choosing you over Belle all the time. You caught me kissing her and what? I don't give a fuck" He snorts, as Alexia knits her eyebrows together.

"We're over...for good" He trails off, entangling his fingers in mine. "No babe. You're not breaking up with me" She states, giving me a stink eye look. "I am. We're done." He confirms, pushing past Alexia. "It's because of that bitch" Alexia cries, her fists clenching in a ball.

"Don't ever call her a bitch" Cayden threatens, his facial expression dropping. "Watch Belle. I will get you back for this!" Alexia yells, pointing her finger at me with a cold deadly expression. "Let's go" Cayden whispers in my ear, putting his arm around my waist as we walk out.

"I'm sorry Cayden" I guiltily say, looking down to the floor sadly. "Why are you sorry?" He asks, lifting my chin up. "I-I. You guys j-just broke u-up" I murmur, as Cayden shrugs his shoulders casually. "It's not your fault. I was out of the relationship months ago, I guess she was just my fuck buddy more than my girlfriend" he says, starting the ignition to his bike. "Oh" I awkwardly mumble, fidgeting with my fingers. "Hop on" he mumbles, lighting his cigarette.I suddenly think about Liz, and quickly grab my phone from my purse.

I ring her 7 times, but only get answered with a voice mail. I text her 15 times to be exact but she doesn't reply. "Don't worry about Liz. Her and Ace went off" Cayden half smiles, as I nod and let out a relief of sigh. "Thanks for sticking up for me sorta" I smile, jumping on his motorbike. Cayden just nods, as I carefully put the helmet on my head. "Do you talk to Jayden?" I randomly ask. "Well of course. He's my brother" Cayden shrugs, as I mentally slap my forehead for asking a stupid question.

"But we don't talk a lot. I'm always out, come home late, stay out." Cayden continues, as my mouth forms a ' O' shape. "I guess you don't have any siblings" Cayden says, scratching the back of his head. "I do. But I don't live with them, though my elder sister is looking for a house around here. I have a younger brother but he lives with my dad and his wife elsewhere" I bitterly say at the last part. "We both don't have our dads" Cayden quietly says, leaving me deep in thought.

"Yeah..."

"Belle?" Cayden asks.

"Yes?" I respond as Cayden parks outside my house.

"Do you want to maybe watch a movie tomorrow?" Cayden shyly asks, as I feel a small blush creeping on my cheeks.

"Sure" I blush, hopping off his bike. "Tomorrow at 7" He winks, as I suddenly kiss the corner of mouth and run inside shyly. I don't know why I did that, but it felt good. I run inside my house, and peep through the window to see if he's gone, to which I see him smiling and looking back at me. He then waves off and speeds off, as I run to my bedroom and quickly change into my PJ's. I hear the front door being opened as I scarily tip toe downstairs. I see a drunk Axel staggering in the house with a friend supporting him by his side. I immediately rush downstairs and lay Axel on the sofa, checking his temperature. "Thank you for bringing him" I smile at his friend, as his friend smiles and walks out of the house.

"Axel?" I ask, shaking his shoulders softly. "Imm tireedd" He slurs, as I roll my eyes. "Axel I'm taking you to bed" I mumble, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I carry him upstairs and take his shoes and Jacket off, as he tiredly lies in bed.

He looks so wasted and tired. He drank a lot judging by his strong smell of Alcohol and drowsy face. " Good night" I whisper, kissing his cheek softly. His soft snoring fills the air, as I quietly leave.