Chapter Twelve:

Belle POV:

"I can't believe I saw Carrie after so long, it's been so fun with her tonight" My mother enthusiastically says, as we walk into our house. "It's been okay I guess" I shrug, as a small smirk appears on her face. "I can't believe her son is the guy who got you pregnant. In a way I'm related to her!" She jokes, as I playfully roll my eyes.

"It's so nice to see a childhood friend after so long...Speaking of which how comes Cherry hasn't been around lately?" She curiously asks, as I take a deep breath. "S-she's been b-busy..." I stutter, as she knits her eyebrows together. "Hmm I saw her yesterday at the mall, with big bags of shopping." My mother says, as I gulp.

"N-no. I don't know mum, I'm sleepy. Bye" I say, trying to divert the conversation. "Sweet dreams Hun" she says, kissing my forehead. I walk upstairs and run into my room, jumping for the bed. I'm so tired, my feet hurt so much, but I had a good evening.

"I'm back!" I hear Axel's voice shout, as he walks in my room with a white carrier bag. "Your dessert" He proudly smiles, as I take the bag off him hurriedly. "There's some cookies and chocolate there for you" He winks, as I hastily take a bite and let out a satisfied moan. "This is really good" I say, with food in my mouth. How UN polite and rude, but its only Axel...

"Now please show me to a guest room, as I wish to sleep" He says, as I groan and lead him to one of the spare guest rooms. "Thanks. Good night" He smiles, kissing my cheek. "Bye." I say, running back to my room.

I normally feel so lonely home alone, but I got Axel with me to accompany me which is awe-some! Suddenly my phone rings, nearly giving me a heart attack. I take my phone out of my pocket, and check the caller ID. 'Unknown number'. Answering the call curiously, the sound of Cayden's deep husky voice sends shivers down my spine.

"Hey" He greets, as I nervously bite my lip. How did he get my number?

"Hi. How did you get my number?" I straight away ask, throwing the left overs away. "I-I..." He nervously trails off, as I let out a small giggle. "I need to ask you something. Are you still with Alexia?" I randomly ask, inhaling a deep breath.

"Yeah...she's my girlfriend and I hope you're okay with that" He says, as my heart starts to slowly shatter. "Um y- yeah why wouldn't I b-be?" I stutter. "You're the one who told him not to grow any attachments or feelings for you!' My conscience yells.

"Are you there?" He asks, concern rising in his voice. "Yeah" I softly mumble, jumping on the bed sadly. "So anyway, I'll be picking you up from school tomorrow. I know you haven't got a car yet." He says, as my eyes widen and my eyebrows arch. "No Cayden it's okay, besides Axel wouldn't have anyone to go with..." I murmur.

"Who's Axel?!" He shoots back, as I flinch at his tone. "Axel is my friend who you saw today" I whimper, slightly scared of his tone. Thank God I can't see him face to face. "I told you to stay away from him. From any boy" He growls as I roll my eyes, feeling the urge to hang up.

"He's my best friend Cayden" I whisper, changing into my night clothes. "I'm not going to stay away from him". "Look Belle-" I quickly hang up the call, hiding under my covers. Oh Lord Axel is only my friend!

"Honey go to sleep" My mother says, switching the night lamp off. I roll to my side and gently rest my head on my pillow, slowly closing my eyes... How will I get to school tomorrow? Axel doesn't have a car, nor do I and mum's going to probably be at work. I guess we have to walk then...

* Next Morning*

Wiping my mouth hurriedly, I grab the mouth wash from the bathroom closet and quickly rinse my mouth. What a great way to start the day with morning sickness...

Brushing my teeth, I walk back to my bedroom and open my wardrobe as I stand in front of it and observe all my clothes carefully. I haven't got a baby bump yet, and I don't think I will until another couple of months yet. My belly is flat, and hard. It doesn't even seem as if I'm pregnant...

I take out a pair of ripped dark blue shorts and my navy embroidered tank top, along with a pair of converse. I'm very simple, I don't like to over deck and wear tons of makeup and jewellery like half of the girls at our school. I tie my hair into a French plait and grab my school bag, rushing downstairs.

I see Axel already sitting at the table, munching on his breakfast, without me!? "How dare you eat without me?!" I playfully scold, as Axel snaps his head towards me. "Oh God you scared me and besides you took ages to get dressed" He murmurs, taking a sip of his orange juice.

I roll my eyes at him, and pour myself a big bowl of Cornflakes. "Don't save any for me" He sarcastically says, as I pour the milk. "As you wish" I tease, grabbing the box to pour myself more in. "No I was joking" He chuckles, snatching it away from my hands. "What eves Loser" I giggle, doing the ' Loser Sign'. "Nice plait" He compliments, taking a hold of my plait in his hand. "Thanks" I proudly smile, suddenly hearing a knock on the door.

"Let me get that?" I confusingly say, rushing to the door. Mum's gone work, so who could it be? Opening the door, my eyes lock with Cayden's bright blue orbs. I let out a small sigh, as he flatly stares at me. "Why did you cut on me last night?" He flatly asks, as I let out a sheepish giggle. "My battery died" I smoothly lie, closing the door on him, but he quickly puts his foot in between. "Well hurry up, let's go" He says, staring at the wall clock. "Cayden I-I already told you that I-" He quickly places his hand over mine.

"You're riding with me. End of conversation" He orders, as I let out a frustrated sigh. "Who's there Belle?" Axel yells, as Cayden curiously stares at me. "Um...I already told you about A-Axel my best f-friend" I whisper to cayden as Axel walks towards us.

"Hey I'm Axel" Axel chirps with a big friendly smile on his face. He offers his hand out to Cayden as I tightly close my eyes. Cayden won't shake his hand!

"Cayden." Cayden softly mumbles, as I surprisingly stare at them two shaking hands.

Wait what?!

"Who are you?" Axel confusingly asks, in a polite tone. "I'm her boyfriend" Cayden murmurs, as my eyes grow to size of the earth. "You never told me you had a boyfriend?" Axel asks, as I quickly shake my head.

"No he's" I get cut off by Cayden. "My boyfriend" Cayden finishes off, as I arch my eyebrows and rest my hands on my hips. "Well look at the time, I'll get going" Axel awkwardly murmurs, walking off. "Wait who are you going with?" I worriedly ask.

"I'll ring my mates. Um... Bye" He says, as Cayden pulls me to his motorbike. I feel bad, it's his first day. He won't know where to go or anything!