FINAL ANNOUNCMENT

Hey Watty Readers, hope you're all good. This is my final A/N before I either continue or delete this story. Thank you all for your love and support, your comments really cheered me up.

(Someone commented that Belle shouldn't be drinking while she's pregnant. She only took a sip!)

I can see everyone who votes & comments, and honestly thanks to all of you who have voted and commented and for those who have also read my story. It encourages me to write more for you! My exams went well for those who messaged me, sorry I couldn't individually reply. This story has a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes but PLEASE mind it, at least till the story is finished. Seeing messages, comments about spell check & etc. really puts me off writing all together.

OFFICIAL NEWS:/Do not skip

I have really bad writers block with regards to this story, I open a blank watt pad page and stare at it for hours thinking of what to write. This book has gone off in another direction then what I intentionally planned it to. Reading back to old chapters, I personally am thinking ' what the hell did I write'.

I was really looking forward to continuing this story but this story has gone way off.

So I've decided to let you guys choose (:

1. Continue this story
2. Delete story and write a similar storyline
3. Re write chapters
4. Completely delete

I am willing to delete 1k worth of votes if 2, 3, 4 are taken into consideration. You guys are the reason I write, so I want you to read something you enjoy. Pick a number and comment below, the most comments on a certain number will win.

(ATLEAST OVER 20 COMMENTS) for me to make a decision. If no comments or under 20. I'll just take that as number 4. Hope you all decide well. By this Saturday, I will see all of your comments and decide. Happy voting;*

No Rude Comments/Will Be Ignored

Love A x