Chapter Fifteen:

Belle POV:

"Where were you young lady?" My mother softly yells, as I creep inside the house. Great she's awake. "I-I was at a friend's house" I nervously murmur, as she rolls her eyes. " Don't lie to me, its 4 am in the morning, you're freezing cold, your face has all gone red and your hair is all frizzy. And what are you even wearing?" She exclaims, taking her reading glasses off.

"Mum, why are you up so late?" I ask, trying to divert the conversation. "I was waiting for you to come home" She sternly says, folding her arms across her chest. "I'm really sleepy mum, good night" I yawn, tip toeing upstairs quietly.

"Belle were not finished here, the conversation will continue tomorrow. Night" She sighs, switching the lights off.

One thing I like about my mother is that she does care, but she allows me my freedom and privacy. Something which was taken from her as a teenager. I know tomorrow she'll ask me one or two questions but that's just about it.

Walking into my room very quietly, I lock the door and quickly open the window as Cayden comes crawling in. He doesn't want to go home at this time because he doesn't want to be nagged by his mum and stuff, so I said he could stay here. "Ouch" He suddenly whines, rubbing his forehead. "What happened to you?" I ask, pulling him inside.

"I banged my head" He murmurs, as I giggle softly. "How did you manage to climb through anyway?" I curiously ask, as he shrugs his shoulders. "I climbed on the fence and jumped on the pipe near your bedroom window" He explains, as I slowly nod. " You could have just taken the back door" I chuckle. " And risk being seen by your mum?" He says, walking towards me.

"True. Okay you can take the bed, I'll take the couch" I politely say, trying to be a good host. "Are you serious Belle? I'm not going to let you sleep on the couch while you're pregnant. We can share the bed. It is a double bed" He mumbles.

"I-I...fine"

I kick my shoes off and hang my jacket against the door, as Cayden awkwardly stares at me. "What's wrong?" I ask, grabbing a pair of night clothes to wear. "Never mind" He quietly says, taking his shirt off, revealing them...abs.

Does he always have to be half naked in front of me? Oh God, them abs. Control yourself Belle!

"I-Im going to g-get changed" I shyly say, unlocking the door and tiptoeing to the bathroom. I quickly strip and change into a pair of PJ bottoms and tank top. I quickly brush my teeth, and tie my hair into a high pony tail. Walking back to my room, I lock the door and jump on my bed as I look around for Cayden.

Where has he gone? I can't see him anywhere?

"Boo" Cayden suddenly whispers in my ear, scaring me to death. I place a hand over my heart, and push him away dramatically. "You scared me" I whisper, as a small smile tugs at his lips. "That was the point" He says, as I playfully roll my eyes. "Are you hungry?" I ask, as he shakes his head. "Nope".

"Are you sure?" I ask. We've been walking home for 45 minutes straight and he's been carrying me on his back as well. "Positive" He confirms, as I suddenly let out a small groan. "Are you okay though?" He worriedly asks, cupping my face.

"My back just really hurts. I don't know why" I whimper, trying to straighten my back out. "Lie down." He says, as I slowly tuck in the covers, and lie on my stomach.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of strong hands massaging my lower back. Oh that felt nice!

"Cayden thank you but you need some sleep. You got hurt today and you carried me on your back the whole way home" I softly murmur.