Chapter Twenty One:

Belle POV: ( Axel at side)

Wiping my mouth, I weakly walk downstairs and grab a seat near the breakfast table. "Good Morning Honey, your appointment is next week." My mother reminds me, as I arch my eyebrows and pout my lips. "Good Morning and I know" I whisper, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"So did you have fun with Cayden?" My mother teases, as I roll my eyes playfully. "Mum seriously?" I chuckle, slicing salad on the chopping board that my mother suddenly hands me. "Just asking" She defends herself, throwing her hands in surrender. "Mum what do you think the gender will be?" I ask, wondering deep in space.

"I don't know sweetie but I hope it's a little girl. It will remind me so much of you when you were a little one. But nevertheless if it's a boy, I could sew it woolly jumpers" my mother coo's, clapping her hands.

"Aww" I smile, thinking of the cute tiny jumpers that my mum would sew. "What do you want?" My mother asks, as I wash the salad. "I don't mind, as long as it's healthy and has 10 fingers and toes" I giggle, clasping my Cross necklace in my hand. "When I was pregnant with you, your father thought so much it would be a boy. He bought blue clothes, boy toys, blue cribs and everything..." My mother hoarsely murmurs.

"I don't want you to ever discriminate between a boy and a girl. A girl is a blessing from God" She smiles, pointing upwards. "True" I agree, as my phone suddenly vibrates in my pocket. "Hello" I answer, as Cayden's husky voice fills the air. "Hey. What you doing?" He asks, as I slowly jog upstairs. "Nothing much was just cutting salad, what about you?" I ask, pacing around the house. "Nothing. How are you?" He asks. "Good" I respond back, twirling a finger around my hair.

"So about the movie..?" He nervously asks. "Yeah sure, the plan is still on right?" I ask, biting my finger nails. "Yeah. Was just confirming" He says, as I bite my lip. "Baby appointment next week" Cayden reminds me, as I let out a small chuckle.

"You remembered" I smile, as I hear him lightly chuckle. "Of course I did" He says. "Belle come here" My mother calls. "I'll ring you back later. Got to go" I quickly mumble, as Cayden responds bye. I hop to the kitchen and see my mother with a pot of pie in her hand. "Give this to the new next door neighbour. You know my tradition" my mother winks, as I playfully roll my eyes. I take the pot of her, and walk out of the house swiftly.

I knock on the door next door, sucking in a deep breath. I wonder who the new neighbour is... The door opens revealing a shirtless Jayden, looking slightly out of breath. My eyes widen, glued to Jayden's strong hard abs. "You're the new neighbour?" I shockedly ask, as he slowly nods.

"Well hi" I chuckle, as I pull him into a quick hug. "Hey" he awkwardly murmurs, as I hand him the pot of pie. "Mom's tradition" I giggle, as he half smiles. I can't believe Jayden's the new neighbour? "Are you okay?" I ask, as he quickly nods. Why is he acting so weird?

"Who's at the door baby?" A girly but bitter voice squeaks. A blonde tall girl with a sheet of cloth wrapped around her naked body comes to the door, wrapping her long arms around Jayden's waist. "Who's this?" She sourly asks, staring me up and down. "Lexi meet Belle" Jayden nervously introduces, as I fake a small smile.

"Nice to meet you" I politely say, offering my hand out. "The pleasure is not mine" She snickers, as I drop my hands by my side. "Lexi play nice" Jayden warns, clearing his throat. "I'm joking" she quickly adds, pulling me into a 3 second hug. "Come inside" Jayden smiles, as I shake my head. "It's fine, I just came to deliver the pie" I murmur. "No come inside. For at least 5 minutes" He pleads, as I let out a deep breath and nod. I walk inside the plain empty house and sit on the small black bean bag in the corner.