Chapter Twenty Six

Belle POV:

We were now standing, and my heart was rapidly racing. I was trying to process the whole situation of Cayden confessing his feelings for me. He suddenly walks towards me, gently cupping my cheeks with his large warm hands.

"Belle I don't do love or commitment but with you, it's different. I've never felt this way before about anybody" he whispers, passionately staring into my eyes. "I want you to be mine and mine only" he growls, pinning my waist against his lustfully.

I take a step back, inhaling a deep breath. "Cayden I'm s-scared. I'm scared you will leave me, I'm scared of getting attached and most of all I'm scared of falling in love..." I weakly say, staring at the ground hopelessly. He turns my head to face him, gently cupping my face.

"Belle I'll never leave you. I promise I won't ever hurt you" he sympathetically says as I remember back to that night. That night we made love...All those words, all those promises he made.

"I've changed Belle" he hoarsely murmurs, turning his back to me and walking to the car.

"Cayden wait..." I yell, as he turns to face me. I can't let him go, I've grown too many attachments and feelings for this boy, and he holds a very special place in my life. I run to him, wrapping my legs around his waist hastily. He suprisedly picks me up, suddenly kissing me with so much enthusiasm and meaning with every second that passes by. His lips were so soft and urgent on mine, trying to express all that he felt for me. I needly pull on to him as I hungrily kiss him back with all my desire.

He secures his arms around me as he carries me to his car. Within minutes of speed driving, were at his house. He gently carries me inside his house with my arms wrapped around his neck and my head nuzzled in the crook of his neck. I inhale his strong manly scent as he suddenly slams his door shut and switches off the lights.

He hovers on top of me, lust burning in his eyes. I feel his hard erection through his jeans, he was very turned on. I take control and flip over him, straddling his lap. "Be careful Belle" he winks, stroking my small bump softly. "I didn't get an answer" he smirks, crossing his arms behind his head.

I blush and lie on him, staring at his handsome tired face. "You did not ask me out properly" I tease, sticking my tongue at him as he playfully rolls his eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend Isabelle Carter?" he smiles as I deeply blush and nod, as our lips connect. "Now go to sleep" he chuckles as I smile and he pulls me closer to him...