Chapter 35: Part Two

Recap:

Cayden POV:

"Or what? I'm the boyfriend and father of the patient and baby. Who the hell are you to tell me to leave?" I growl, intimidating him as he backs away slightly.

"Well your choice. Security" he shouts, as the bodyguards come to me. The doctor comes out abruptly, taking his face mask off and letting out a long sigh.

"I'm sorry but the baby did not survive"...

Liz POV:

I saw the most horrified look on his face. I saw the baddest boy Cayden Grey actually cry tears, as the doctors delivered the eight words that crashed his whole world down. I was too much in disbelief and sorrow to comprehend what was actually happening.

I could not believe it. This wasn't actually happening...

All I knew was that I had to be there for my best friend. Running past the doctors and into Belle's Ward, I suddenly get pulled back by Ace.

"Liz you're not allowed in there! C'mon lets go. Belle needs her own space and her own god damn family' he irritatedly snaps, pulling my arm as I harshly pull back.

"First of all, Belle is my family and she needs me. How can you even ask me to leave during a time like this?' I ask in disbelief, utterly stunned.

"I didn't want to do this, especially now but I can't do this anymore. I can't keep letting Belle get in the way of our relationship" Ace sighs.

"It's either me or Belle". He says in all seriousness, empathy lacking in his voice. "Ace baby please don't do this' I whisper, cupping his face. 'Choose Lizzy. It's me or her' he flatly says, pushing my hands away. 'I can't do this right now, I'm sorry' I murmur, running to belle.

Belle POV:

*moments before*

"No my baby hasn't gone!" I scream, as the doctors try their levels best to calm me down. Pushhh one last time!" Sheila exclaims as I cry out in severe pain.

"I can't do this. I can't. It h-hurts so much' I anxiously scream, gripping the bed sheets so hard.

"Belle calm down please, take a deep breath and just push' Sheila reassures me as silence briefly fills the air.

'Belle! Belle! Are you with me?!' she exclaims. 'Noah. Please call him' I faintly whisper, as I scream out in throbbing pain again.

My shirt was flooded in tears and I couldn't even open my eyes, the baby was pushing their way out sooner than I thought.

Noah comes rushing in, grabbing a hold of my hand. "Belle come on give one final push! Please you have to do this" He fearfully yells, as Sheila stands at bay.

Squeezing Noah's hand, and shrieking excruciatingly, I push one last final time as the sound of crying suddenly fills the room.

Sheila smiles, taking my baby out carefully as I start tearing up as the doctor cuts the umbilical cord and delivers her to me, placing her on my breasts.

I was just about to go into shock until I heard the screams of my little girl.

"Wow congratulations, you've had a beautiful baby girl! Sheila smiles, as words could not describe the emotions I was feeling right now. "That baby is a fighter for sure. It's an absolute miracle you both survived. However belle, you are bleeding uncontrollably, you will need to get stitches" Sheila warns as I nod, completely unfocused to what she was saying, as I continued to just cradle my baby girl in my arms. I can't believe this. I'm finally a mother.