Chapter Twenty Four:

Belle POV: (Jayden at side-->)

"Axel is so annoying" I moan to Cherry. "Why?" she asks, fidgeting with her false nails. "He's throwing a party tonight, he spent so much money on alcohol and party items." I sigh, running my fingers through my hair. "The money your mum gave?" She asks as I nod, rolling my eyes. "He's such a doof, mum's gone for three weeks, not three days. Although, I suppose I can ring her and ask her to send some more cash" I shrug as Cherry nods, placing her hand over her flat stomach.

"I have my appointment today after school. Josh and his mum are coming and I'm beyond nervous" she hestitantly mumbles. "I felt like that when I met Carrie, Cayden's mother" I say, biting my lip. "But don't worry, who wouldn't like a cheery bubbly girl like you?" I smile, pinching her cheeks. "Thanks Cullen" she giggles, as we link arms and walk into school.

"You coming tonight?" I ask, hoping she will come. "Yep, me and Josh after the appointment" she winks as I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God, I'll ask Liz also" I murmur. "Are you going to invite Tara?" she asks, raising her eyebrows. "I mean, I'm not inviting anyone else except you and Liz. After all, it is Axel's party, not mine, though I think he has invited the whole school" I shrug as she pouts and nods.

"Is Axel seeing anybody?" She asks suspiciously. "Not that I know of, why?" I ask. "Well he sure is making movements with Tara" she winks pointing to Axel holding Tara's bags, trailing behind her like a lost puppy, as she snaps at him in front of everyone.

This makes my blood boil, why is she treating Axel like that? Axel is such a kind and genuine person and it hurts me seeing people take advantage of him, especially as I know how he has been treated in the past by ex girlfriends!

I storm towards them, snatching the bags off Axel. "Here Tara, your bags" I smile as she gives me a dirty look replaced with a quick smile. "I had given them to Axel to hold" she fake thinks, stroking her chin. "Yeah, he's not your slave though, besides I need to talk to him" I fake smile, raising my eyebrows.

"Sure, go ahead Axel" she sourly smiles as I pull his arm and drag him to the corner. Tara who looks annoyed and is furiously typing away on her phone storms off with Alexia and the minions by her side. "Axel" I sigh as he shrugs his shoulders. "I was just helping her, Gosh Belle" he snaps at me, taking me by surprise.

"Axel you were not helping her, you were trailing behind her like a lost puppy!" I exclaim, throwing my hands in the air. "What's wrong with you? Just leave me alone and stop interfering in my life" he exclaims, as Cherry runs over to us trying to calm us down.

"Interfere? I was just helping you!" I screech, my tone raising. He just angrily walks off as I surprisingly stare at him. What happened to him?

"Belle" Cherry says as I walk away furiously. It's because of Tara...