Chapter Seventeen:

Elizabeth POV:

"Will you go out with me?" Ace asks, holding my hand gently. Oh my God, Ace is asking me out! Calm down, take a deep breath Liz. "I-I h-have to check my schedule" I stutter, trying to play hard to get. He lightly chuckles, showing his pearly white teeth. "A-and its f-fine" I smile, as he wraps his arms around my waist. I feel my face burning, as my hands slowly tremble. I need to pinch myself, this is too good to be true!

"Let's go" He says, pulling my hand outside. I hop into his car, as he starts the ignition and drives off. I attended Beck's party, a friend of mine and I just saw Ace there and he just started talking to me and the next thing you know were a couple! "Drop me home please?" I ask, my voice sounding so quiet and hoarse. He nods and asks for directions as I lead him to my house.

He parks outside my house, and kisses my cheek quickly as I walk out. "Thanks" I quickly add, shutting the door. Walking to my front door, I grab the key from my purse and slowly open the door as I get greeted by Martha, another butler.

"Ma'am, you had a few visitors earlier" She informs me as I arch my eyebrows. "And who may that be?" I ask, as she takes my coat off me. "I'm not quite sure, but she had red hair and she was quite tall. She was with a blonde haired boy and girl" She says, tapping her chin.

Cherry, Josh and Alexia?

"Oh okay." I say, as she nods. "They're outside in the back garden. I asked them to wait" she says, as I roll my eyes.

What do they want and why are they here?

"You may go" I dismiss her, walking to my back garden. I see Josh leaning against the fence with a cigar in his mouth along with Alexia who's holding her cigar in her hand.

Belle told me all about them, they're not good news. I can't believe someone you've known since childhood could deceive you that badly. "Look who it is" Alexia snickers, taking a puff of her cigar. "Yep, although you're the one in my house " I scoff, as Josh and Cherry snap their heads towards me.

"Whatever. Listen you've taken Belle away from Cherry and she's mad. I want my boyfriend back also. You heartless bitch, have you no feelings?" Alexia asks, rubbing her temples.

I nearly choke on my own breath. I'm a heartless bitch with no feelings?

"Get out or I'll be forced to call the security" I threaten, as they let out a humourless chuckle. "We just want to talk" They all say in unison. "Talk then" I rudely say, resting my hand on my hips. "I want Belle back as my friend" Cherry sadly says, biting her fingernails. "You can't hurt someone, leave them and humiliate them and then want them back" I scowl. "I-I..." Cherry ashamedly says, knowing well that I'm telling the truth.

"We need a favour..." Alexia says, walking towards me with a stack of money in her hand...

Belle POV:

"I'm sorry Cayden!" I cry out as he tickles me to death. "Sorry's not good enough" He says, as I swat his hands away. "Please" I plead, wiping my tears from laughing so much. "On one condition" He says, with a smirk on his face. "What?" I ask, as he continues to tickle me. "You have to go out with me tonight" He says, as my stomach hurts from laughing too much.

"F-fine!" I smile, as he stops tickling me. "Be ready for 7" He smiles,
flashing his million dollar teeth. "Oh gosh Cayden" I chuckle, hitting the back of his head. "Ouch" He whines, flicking my pony tail. Axel suddenly walks on us two, and awkwardly walks out as I pull him back inside. "What's up?" I ask, as Cayden plays with my hair.

"Oh nothing, just wondering what you were doing but seems like you two were busy" He awkwardly coughs, with a sly smirk on his face. "We aren't" I say, hiding my little blush. "Axel me and Cayden aren't really a couple, we were kidding" I smile, as Cayden nods his head.

"Yeah man she's not my girl" Cayden says, scratching the back of his head. "I think I gathered" Axel laughs shaking Cayden's hand and leaving. "I didn't like Alex at first but he's an okay kid" Cayden says, as I lightly chuckle. I feel the urge to vomit and quickly run to the toilet letting all my puke out as Cayden holds my hair back.

I quickly rinse my mouth and brush my teeth before slowly walking to my room and resting on the bed. "Is it the baby?" Cayden asks, as I weakly nod. That was not a nice vomit I just done...

"Take care of yourself. I'll be going now. See you at 6" Cayden says, throwing his black Nike hoodie on. I nod and escort him to the door, as he hops on his motorbike and speeds off...

Cayden POV:

"Baby I really miss you" Alexia purrs in my ear, stroking my chest. I liked Belle's fingers stroking my chest, not hers... "Can we go out tonight?" She asks in a hopeful voice, as I shake my head no. "Im out tonight" I curtly say, pushing her off my lap.

I can't be asked with her anymore, she's just a fuck buddy. She's cheated on me and I've cheated on her, our relationship is such that we both don't care if we cheated on each other. "Where?" She asks, raising her eyebrow. "Don't worry" I mumble, lighting a cigarette. "You're going to see Belle aren't you. Are you going to meet her?" She asks in a suspicious but bitter tone.

"It's none of your business if I do" I rudely murmur. She's pissing the hell out of me. "I'm your girlfriend! Of course it's my business" She cries, throwing her hands in the air.

Shut up already.

" Look Alexia I'm not in the mood. Go" I say, opening my bedroom door for her. "Ugh whatever" she mutters, grabbing her handbag.

I told Belle about Alexia and how I wasn't going to end our relationship for her, but I didn't really mean it...Alexia just fulfils my needs.

"Cayden!" My mother suddenly shouts walking into my bedroom. "What?" I ask in an irritated manner, taking a long puff of my cigarette. "Look son, you're going to be a father. You can't have prostitutes and strippers at your service anymore. You need to wise up a little" Mom scolds as I roll my eyes.

It is true...

"You need to give up on these drugs and cigarettes." She murmurs, picking up an empty packet of cigars.

"I know mum" I say, throwing my cigarette away. "You need to live for Belle and your baby and for me... Drinking, taking drugs and smoking is really digging yourself an early grave son" She says, closing her eyes tightly. "Since your father left, it's been all different." She mutters.

"You've changed"

Me and Jayden both have got different dads. My mom married Jayden's dad first who is currently with her now. They divorced later on, and my mom met my dad where I was born. My dad raised me and bought me everything I put my hands on. We played football together, he coached me and bought me everything I ever wanted. He soon got bored and tired of my mom, so he secretly started dating a younger model.

He became really distant with me, and stopped playing football with me, and stopped talking to me after a while. Mom found out he was cheating on her and was heartbroken. She really loved him. That bastard humiliated her and left the two of us, before stealing all her jewellery and money.

Mom re married Jayden's dad Caleb. He raised me like his own son, and always involved me in everything but I always showed him attitude and anger despite him always being nice to me...

"Son are you listening?" My mother suddenly asks, snapping me from my thoughts. I nod and listen to her lecture about giving up on drugs and being there for Belle...