Chapter Nine

Belle POV:

"If I say yes, then you're going to have to respect a few decisions of mine" I quietly murmur, as we walk back to his motorbike. "Alright" He says, shrugging his shoulders.

"You have to accept that all were going to ever be is just friends. I can't grow any feelings for you, neither you for me. "I honestly say, inhaling a deep breath.

"But aren't we going to live together to raise our child?" He sarcastically asks, as I roll my eyes. "No Cayden. I will arrange days and times for when you can meet him/her. You can come every weekend or so forth" I suggest, tapping my chin. "You can't be serious" He mutters under his breath, starting the engine. I let out a helpless sigh. "We will discuss all this later, I'm tired" I yawn, securing my arms around his waist, and resting my head on his back, as he speeds off.

Cayden POV:

She rests her head on my back, wrapping her arm around my waist, as I let out a soft sigh. I'm not going to agree to all this bull shit nonsense. It's my baby as well, if we are not together, I should at least have the right to come and visit the baby whenever I want too.

Where was her house again? Oh yeah, it was the next turn from here. Turning my bike, I park outside her house and gently tap her shoulder to wake her up, but to my surprise she doesn't wake up. Letting out a sigh, I pick her up bridal style and carry her to her front door. She looked so beau-hot whilst sleeping.

Her lips were slightly parted, and her eyes were tightly shut, like she was having some sort of deep dream. "Where's your keys?" I whisper, nudging her arm slightly. "Under the flower pot" She sleepily says, nuzzling her head further into my chest.

I quickly bend down and grab the key, unlocking the door. I walk inside her big empty house, and carry her upstairs to her bedroom I presume, with the girly wallpaper and posters. I place her in her bed, taking her shoes off. She looked quite uncomfortable in her clothes, should I change her or not? She would have my throat in the morning if I changed her. But what If I don't look?

Grabbing her monkey shorts and her tank top hanging against the door, I take her jeans off and quickly cover my eyes. Hold the temptation buddy. Okay one peak won't kill. Uncovering my eyes, I slip her shorts on her and take her T-shirt off. This time I have to cover my eyes, else I might just take advantage of her in this state.

Slowly taking her T-shirt off, I take a small peak and see so many layers yet to come off. After a good couple of seconds, I take off all her upper clothing and carefully put the tank top on her. I randomly kiss her flat belly, my own child was in there. Her belly wasn't big or anything, it was still flat but just a bit hard.

I smile at the thought of my baby in there, I can't believe I rejected her earlier. I may look like a creep right now, touching a sleeping women's belly. Just as I'm about to leave, Belle grabs my hand back. "Don't leave please" She sleepily says, as I walk over towards her and brush a strand of hair out of her face.

I take my jeans off and my T-shirt, and lie in bed next to her, wrapping my arm around her waist. What's happening to me? Why am I acting like this? This isn't me. You buried this side to you ages ago...

My motto is ' Nail then bail'... Maybe I just feel bad for the way I treated her earlier. I don't know what made me change my mind about the baby, but I made a good decision. I don't want to turn out like my father...

Cherry POV:

"Are you ok?" Josh asks me for the hundredth time, as I bang my fists against the table. "Yes!" I snap, as a glass falls to the floor and shatters. "God don't be such a bitch to him" Alexia vaguely says, as I roll my eyes. "It's none of your business what I do to him" I yell, as Josh weirdly looks at me.

"Stop acting like a freak" He harshly says, as Alexia breaks in a laughing fit. Me a freak!? "I'm joking babe" Josh chuckles, as I coldly push him away. "I need some air. I'll be back" I mutter, grabbing my jacket and storming out. I can't believe Josh, why is he suddenly acting like a dickhead?

Slowly jogging along, a motorbike zooms past me as my eyes quickly dart towards it. Belle is sitting at the back of Cayden's motorbike with her arms wrapped around Cayden's waist. Are they together or something? Quickly running into my car, I speed off in the direction the motorbike is heading too.

He's turned in Belle's house direction, so he's probably dropping her off. Parking my car all the way down the road, I carefully observe the two and see Cayden carrying Belle bridal style into her house!?

I have got to go tell Alexia..

'No you won't, she's your best friend'. My good conscience argues with me. 'But she's already forgotten about you' my bad conscience debates, as I nod to myself. Reversing my car, I head back to Josh's house. Opening the front door with the spare key he gave me, I open the door to Josh and Alexia getting it on, lips smashing against each other. What the actual fuck.

I violently pull Alexia off Josh, and give her a bitch slap as she winces in pain. I betrayed this bitch for my best friend, and behind my back she's doing this with my boyfriend!? More so the fact, that my boyfriend is doing this with her!

Belle POV:

* Next Day*

Slowly opening my eyes, I look around me and see that I'm lying in my own bed. Suddenly I feel a heavy weight pressed against my waist. Worriedly moving the blanket, I see a head rested on my stomach and arms wrapped around my waist, as I let out a loud scream. "Jesus Christ what?!" I hear a familiar voice softly yell, hurriedly getting up.

"Cayden?" I surprisingly ask, as he lets out a long yawn.

Oh my lord, did he look cute or what? His bed hair made him look so sexy, the way it was all messily ruffed up and don't even get me started on his hard toned abs..

His beautiful blue eyes glistened in the sun, as he sleepily turned towards me. Restrain yourself Belle! "What's wrong?" He asks, as I shake my head. "Ok go back to sleep please. I'm tired" He softly yawns, pulling me down in the covers with him.

He pulls me toward him, and wraps his arm around my waist. My back facing his chest, and his arm tightly secured around me, making me feel so safe. I feel his hard growing erection against my shorts, realising that my ass is literally pressed up against his crotch. Blushing to myself, I move myself a bit and turn towards him. I observe his features, and awkwardly stare at him whilst he's sleeping.

He looked so beautiful, I hope our baby inherited his features a lot more than mine. "I know you're staring at me, but its okay. It's not like I wasn't doing enough last night to you" He teases, with his eyes closed. I hide my red cheeks, and immediately turn the other way.

"Cayden what are you doing here?" I ask, slowly getting up and drawing the curtains back. "You told me not to leave" He tiredly says, as I vaguely remember last night and form a ' o' shape with my mouth. "I look down at what I'm wearing and let out a loud gasp." Did you change me?!" I ask, as his face turns a hint red.

"Y-You looked u-uncomfortable" He shyly says, as I roll my eyes playfully.