Chapter Eleven:

Belle POV:

"Are you kids ready?" My mother calls out, as I apply one thicker layer of mascara. "Yeah we're ready" I yell, grabbing Axel's hand. "I don't want to go. I don't even know who I'm going to meet, and I'm not even invited" Axel moans, as I slap his arm.

"Look, I don't want to leave you alone at home, you'll get bored, plus I want you to be there with me" I plead, as he lets out a low groan. "Fine. I'm only staying for 10 minutes ok? I want to meet my old boys also" He negotiates, as I happily nod and smile.

"Let's go" I smile, grabbing his hand and rushing downstairs. "Come on kids, hold the pie please" My mother says, passing me the pie. We walk to the car, and hop in as I give my mother directions to his house. 10 minutes later, we arrive there. My mother adjusts her dress, and takes the pie off me. Axel reassuringly squeezes my hand, as he slings an arm over my shoulder. Kyra opens the door, with a huge smile on her face.

"THEY'RE HERE MUMMY!" She yells, running inside. Carrie comes walking to the door, and gasps as soon as her eyes land on my mother. "Carrie?!" My mother exclaims, running up to Carrie, and pulling her in a tight hug. "Anna I can't believe it's you!" Carrie squeals, wiping her tears.

"I guess I done the ageing for both of us" my mother giggles, as Carrie chuckles. "I haven't seen you since ages".

Wait wait wait. What's happening again?

"Carrie is my childhood friend. I haven't seen her in years" My mother gushes, with teary eyes. "Well come inside" She hurriedly says, pulling my mother's arm inside. "In what a odd circumstance, we have met again!" My mother laughs, as Carrie agrees and chuckles.

"Who's this? Is this your brother?" Carrie asks me, as I nervously chuckle. "Uhm no he's my best friend" I smile, as she nods. "I really got to go Belle" He whispers in my ear, feeling awkward. "Alright bye. I'll see you later" I sigh, kissing his cheek. Cayden comes rushing downstairs, in a pair of grey joggers, with no T-shirt on. I nervously gulp.

Oh God them abs! Axel wraps me in a quick hug, and pats my back before leaving. "Bye" he murmurs to Carrie and my mother, as they ignore his existence, too busy chatting to each other.

He walks out of the door, as Cayden comes walking towards me, with an angry expression on his face. "We'll be back" Cayden says, grabbing my arm. "Go on dear. Have fun and put a top on will ya!" Carrie laughs, as I try protest.

I push Cayden and try run back downstairs, but he grabs my arm and blocks my path. "Who was that?" He jealously growls, as I roll my eyes. His growl sounded so sexy. What am I saying!?

"My boyfriend" I sarcastically say, as his expression grows wider and his fists clench. "I'm joking" I quickly say, as his fists unclench.

What was that?!

"Cayden are you okay?" I ask, mockingly checking his temperature. "I'm f-fine, let's go to my room" He says, pulling my arm. "I'm o-ok, I want to go back downstairs" I nervously say, as he shakes his head.

"Cayden why were you with Alexia earlier?" I ask, staring at him dead in the eye. "Because she's my girlfriend" he mutters, as I cross my arms across my chest. "After all she did..?" I weakly ask. He rolls his eyes and ignores me, dragging me to his room, as I let out a low gasp.

The typical horny teenage boy, with playboy magazines scattered across his floor, naked girl posters hanged against his wall and a used condom near his bin and a white powder packet on his nightstand along with a packet of cigarettes.

Yikes.

"Um..." He mumbles, collecting the magazines off his floor and scooting them under his bed. I pick up the white powder, and shake my head. "Cayden once the baby is born, I want you to give up on these stuff" I sigh, as he snatches it from my hand.

"Don't sniff it. It's not good for the baby" He warns, putting it in a draw. Thank you captain obvious!

"Cayden promise me you will stop all this" I say, looking him dead in the eye. "I'll t-try" he mumbles, as I sit on his bed. "Why did you pull me upstairs?" I ask, as he shrugs his shoulders. "You're not allowed to see any other boys. At least while you're pregnant" He demands as my eyes widen.

"Hell no. You don't own me" I exclaim, he pushes me against the wall forcefully. "Look Belle. I'm only going to tell you once and once only. That's my baby inside there, and I don't want any other guys touching and rubbing what's mine" He coldly says, as I gulp at how serious he is.

I push him away, and walk downstairs. He's such a creep. He doesn't control my social/love life, just because I'm carrying his baby doesn't mean were together! "Belle wait." He yells, as I ignore him. He yanks my arm back, and pulls me back into his room. "Cayden you're really pissing me off" I mumble, as he locks his door.

"Likewise, dinner's not going to be ready yet, so you can chill here with me." He says, as I roll my eyes. "I'm good. Now if you excuse me..." I trail off, pushing him to the side. He grabs my waist and pulls me really close to him, his lips just an inch away from mine. I gaze in his beautiful eyes for what seemed an eternity, as he leans his head closer to me and closes his eyes. My heart beats out of my chest, He's going to kiss me!

A small knock interrupts us, as I do a secret happy dance in my head. Thank you God, you are awesome! " CayCay" Kyra calls, as he drops his arms from my waist. He unlocks the door, and scoops Kyra in his arms and tickles her, as I smile in awl at him. "Dinner's ready" Carrie yells, as Cayden picks Kyra up and we run downstairs. "Smells nice" I say to Cayden, as he nods in agreeance.

Walking to the table, I see a mountain of food, as I feel the drool on my lips. Lasagne, pasta bake, tuna bake, shepherd's pie, garlic bread, vegetables and potatoes, how much more is she going to cook?! Taking my seat at the table, Cayden grabs the chair next to me and sends me a small smile. We all say a little prayer before eating our food. I guess Cayden was catholic too.

Everyone pours themselves a portion of everything in, as I pour a small portion of lasagne in. I wasn't really hungry, Axel was taking me out anyway for some dessert. " Eat some more" Cayden says, pouring a huge portion of pasta in.

"No Cayden. I'm not hungry" I say, trying to push his hand away. "You may not be, but the baby is. Now eat" he demands, as I roll my eyes and take a bite of the Lasagne. The evening went really nice, mum and Carrie talked a lot downstairs, about their childhood and everything. Me and Cayden and Kyra were all playing in the library, all these silly little games.

I enjoyed tonight...

There:] Hope u enjoyed this chapter, u saw how Cayden was with kids' I took TheNewGurl's suggestion about making Cayden jealous, but I kind of added more to it;) thanks to all them who coted and read:&•