Chapter Two:

Belle POV: ( Belle at side)

Wiping my mouth, I hurriedly move away from the school's toilet seat and rinse my mouth. Pregnancy sucks, this morning sickness isn't doing me any good at all.

I feel so light weight, my sister Maya saw me a couple of days ago and said I've lost a few good pounds, which I definitely can agree with because since the night of the party, I've lost my appetite completely but now I'm going to have to eat more because I'm eating for two now.

Shrugging the thought, I grab my school bag and swiftly walk out of the school toilets. It was break time, and I couldn't find Cherry, she just disappeared in a matter of a few minutes, when I asked her to accompany me to the schools toilet.

Talk about a ditcher...

"Belle" I hear a deep voice call out, as I curiously swing my head backwards, my eyes locking with Jayden Grey, Cayden's older brother. Like Cayden, he was a sight for sore eyes. He had mysterious blue eyes, strong sharp features, and dirty blonde hair.

He was very muscular and tall, and was the captain of the baseball team, he wore loose blue jeans and a baseball T-shirt.

Too say he was ugly, would be a total misjudgement. He was extremely good looking but nothing compared to Cayden of course. I guess the ' Grey brothers' were handsome in their own way.

"Isabelle right?" He confusingly asks, snapping me out of my thoughts, as I slowly nod. "Just belle" I hesitantly say.

Why is he even talking to me!

"Can we talk?" He asks in a friendly tone. I nervously nod, unsure why he is wasting his time on me. His brother wasn't clearly interested. He smiles and walks me to the cafeteria table.

I hear a chorus of gasps and whispers, as he sits down with me. He shakes it off like it's nothing and sends me a small smile, as I try to comprehend what's happening.

"You know the party you attended previously, was my girlfriend's party" He says, raising his eyebrows.

"We uh checked the CCTV to see whether anything was stolen and well, we saw you and my brother tongues down each other's throats and then going into a room, and coming out an hour later, clothes ruffled and messy hair" He whispers, as I hide my face in embarrassment. There's a long pause before he finally speaks.

"Is there any chance you're pregnant?" he nervously blurts out as my eyes widen and I stare at him in shock.

" I mean people have sex all the time but my mother was pregnant with my sister a couple of years ago and you're showing the same symptoms as her. I've been observing you". He quietly says as my face drops,  as I sadly stare at him, tears forming in my eyes.

"Please don't tell Cayden!" I race out, panicky and anxious as tears start to form. Damn why am I so emotional!

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. It's just that we've had the pregnancy scare so many times with my brother, and that with numerous of girls" he worriedly says, rubbing my back gently.

I wipe my tears, and apologise for acting so dramatic. "But you are pregnant right? And it definitely is Cayden's baby?" He doubtfully asks, as I nod, words unable to form in my mouth.

"Ahh man. I know my brother too well...h-he's not very responsible you see. He's involved in fights, drugs etc." Jayden rambles on, as I let out a long sigh.

"You should tell Cayden, just see what h-he says?" He nervously suggests.

"I-I just wanted to talk to him today, and it's evident that he wants nothing to do with me. I mean after all, I was just time pass to him" I disappointedly say, as Jayden rubs his temples.

"We'll sort something out" he promises. "I got to go. Hang with me at lunch?" He asks as I nod, shaking his offered hand out. I grab my bag, and walk to lesson.

"Cullen!" Cherry shouts, as I give her a flat look. She always has the nickname ' Cullen' for me, because my name reminds her of ' Bella' in twilight, although my nickname is Belle to everyone and Bella's second name isn't Cullen, but she's a funny case.

She's really outgoing, loud and bubbly and loves wearing animal print, as a joke I call her Cruella sometimes.

"Where did you go in the morning?" I ask, as she twirls a strand of her silky brown hair and pretends to act innocent.

"Josh" She grins, as I roll my eyes and slap her shoulder.

Josh was her on/off boyfriend for the last 2 months, they only date each other for sex really. Cherry was a female player and got any boy she wanted, why wouldn't she?

She was one of the prettiest girls in school, with her bright green-blue eyes and her chestnut brown curls and her amazing figure of course.

Sometimes I wonder how we really became friends, she's popular, confident and funny and then there's me....

An awkward shy girl.

"What you thinking about?" She asks, grabbing my arm. "Nothing lets go to lesson, we'll get late" I murmur, as we walk into class.

I grab my seat at the back, and place my bag on the floor. Cherry has to sit right at the front because she's too noisy and loud and needs to be kept "Under watch "as Ms.Daves quotes.

"Settle down class" Ms. Daves says, in her strong Italian accent.

The class shuts up, and quietly turns towards Ms. Daves. Everyone had the hots for Ms.Daves, she was extremely gorgeous with her long brown locks, and dark chocolate eyes.

She was only 25, but was a divorcee. The door swings open as Cayden and his friends stroll in late, without a care in the world. Cayden walks to the back, as I quickly hide my face.

He grabs the seat next to me, without a care in the world and not recognising who I am. Ms. Daves writes a detention slip for them, as they shrug it off and make paper airplanes out of it.

A strong manly cologne fills my nostrils, as I gulp and take a deep breath.

"Belle please hand the text books out" Ms. Daves orders, as my heart pounds in my chest rapidly.

Oh Lord.

Slowly walking to the front, I grab the text books and hand them out, covering my face with them also. I reach mine and Cayden's desk, as my hands start to tremble. What is wrong with me?!

I place the text book down, as he snaps his head towards me and arches his eyebrows. I quickly take my seat, scooting away from him.

He never sat here before?

"Who have we got here? The prostitute and the girl from this morning" he teases, a wide smirk growing on his face, as I roll my eyes and ignore him, getting on with the class work. Or at-least pretending to do so..

" Mhmm silent treatment now?" He asks, his cool minty breath lingering in the air. He scoots closer to me and whispers in my ear.

"I don't mind a Round2" he whispers, as I push him away. My heart is furiously beating right now, my palms are sweaty and my hands are trembling.

Did he have this much of an effect?

Suddenly I felt the urge to vomit, like a really bad urge. I quickly grab my bag and rush out of the classroom.

Oh god that will create a scene now...