Chapter 8: Millions of Stabs (7)

...

9 days later.

Beastlain was lying on the ground, watching through hologram panel, cursing with all kinds of foul words. The panel displayed Jaehwan.

“Haha… f*ck.”

Jaehwan was still hammering on the sword.

“…that evil sh*t.”

Next to Beastlain was a pile of information that consisted of the <Great Lands> that Jaehwan requested. It did not contain anything about cultivation, the process of it, the [Product], or the Harvesters.

‘I hope he doesn’t recognize it.’

Demon Beastlain.

Ranked 8152nd among the Demons, or a middle-rank Demon.

His friends in the Material World called him the [Gentleman of Deception].

It was a shame for a Demon with such a name to have a hard time against a pitiful human. He would be teased for the next hundreds of years by his friends if they knew about it. Without the message he received from the harvester, it would have been easier.

[Do not kill the Product and have him face the real game. It is an amazing achievement to clear the 1st generation tower’s hellish difficulty alone. It is rare, even within the Great Lands. If the cultivation is successful, he will become an extra-special grade Product. If you damage his spirit due to your lack of attention, we will never make a deal with you in the future.]

‘I’m almost there… almost…’

Beastlain then called up another screen.

[Activating communication network: <Little Brother>]

‘Let’s see… what video should I upload this time? Oh, yes. I should upload the moment he killed the Frost Dragon.’

The Tower of Nightmares installed in World 294 had been a huge gamble for Beastlain, but it seemed like it had paid off this time. If he managed to finish harvesting, he would be allowed to go through the 4th mort and rank up to a middle-high rank Demon.

With that, [Big Brother] would notice him and he would be offered a job as a public cultivator and he’d be able to live lavishly afterward. He was almost certain of this. Even now, the communication network [Little Brother], which was under the control of [Big Brother] was receiving countless messages.

..

[‘Ziegfried’ the Lord of Destruction likes your video.]

[‘Ainix’ the Lord of Gold likes your video.]

[‘Abraxas’ the Lord of Undying likes your video.]

[‘Illiones’ the Lord of Forest likes your video.]

“HAHAHA! Those Lords are all over it!”

It wasn’t the Lords themselves that pressed on ‘Like’ button or sent the message. They were far more dignified beings to do that. It was probably their servants who did it under their names, but it still meant a lot. It was the same as receiving the message from the lords themselves. This meant that all the Lords were observing his cultivation.

This was one of the luckiest events that would happen in thousands of years.

When he found Earth, World 294, he knew he was lucky. World 294 had no threats that could pose a threat to his cultivation. It was far from the Angels, the other [Cultivator], and was a place where he can connect to [Big Brother], making it easier for him to gain approval to quickly start on the work. He gained the approval from [Big Brother] and he started seeking out [Creators] right away.