Chapter 125: God and Follower (5)

...

[I-I’m sorry. I forgot my official God authentication expired.]

Andersen quickly said to Jaehwan.

Exactly 30 minutes ago, Jaehwan was forbidden from entering the auction house by the employees.

-I’m sorry, but you will need valid God authentication to enter the auction house.

Jaehwan learned that there was such a thing called official God authentication and a God without it was not allowed to enter public facilities such as the auction house.

The bigger problem was that it would take a month for the authentication to be renewed.

-The law was amended a while ago, so if you can prove that you have 5 or more Followers, we will issue a temporary authentication for you to use.

At least 5 Followers. That was the least number of Followers needed to prove that the God’s ‘world’ was safe to <Depth>.

[Ugh, these top-ranking Gods and their nonsense…]

“Shut up.”

[Sorry.]

So now, Jaehwan, Andersen, and Runald were looking for Followers outside the auction house.

Buttnaked, with a few parts dangling helplessly.

What was relieving was that Runald was actually rather excited. It seemed that he was excited at the thought of getting a new Follower.

-Accepting Followers! We welcome everyone! Partial payment for the penalty given, [Settings] will be at 200% for newcomers!

As Jaehwan looked at Runald holding up a hologram panel with the above written on it, and he was a bit impressed.

‘He’s good.’

“Hey! Lady! Please check our unique world!”

“OH! Mister, mister! Can you please check our Settings? It’s one of a kind! I promise!”

However, even with Runald’s overly enthusiastic recruitment efforts, there weren’t any Followers volunteers. It was obvious why, but it was still disappointing to have no one even take an interest.

“Is it usually this hard to collect Followers?”

“Uh… we used to have some who would have some interest at least… why isn’t there anyone now?” Runald asked as he looked down at Jaehwan and himself.

“…Is it because we’re naked?”

“Probably.”

[What?! NO WAY! My Settings are perfect! I think you’ll be popular among girls.]

It was then that a man approached them.

“Oh, is it a new unique world?”

It was their first customer. He didn’t look special, and he was obviously a Follower of a not particularly strong God. He did look a little suspicious, but he was still a potential customer. Runald quickly ran up to him and brought him to Jaehwan.

“Right! It’s a new world! If you join us as a Follower, you will be high-ranking and various…”

“Hmm. But why is this Vicegerent naked? Is he…”

“That’s not important! We have a cool world! You’ll be impressed when you see it!”

“Really? What is it? Oh, and what [Settings] do you have?”