Chapter 163: God of Madness (10)

...

Ancient Three Gods.

Human spirits who became Gods.

These were Gods who were born through the ‘clothes’ and were more sensitive toward it. That allowed them to become more powerful than any other God by using these ‘clothes’. Yet, their characteristics differed from the different answers they had in regards to the clothes.

What are clothes?

Daeus’ answer was this:

-Clothes are weapons.

Daeus realized clothes could be a powerful armor against other worlds, but also a powerful weapon. Therefore, he collected many clothes as possible and analyzed it all to create the ‘Strongest Clothing’ that could not be destroyed. Then, he created the ‘Machina’.

And there was another who answered differently.

-Clothes are contagious.

It was Catastrophe. He realized that spirits were influenced by others to wear similar clothes. He utilized this characteristic to forcefully create Followers, which was the Void Sword. It was the [Part] that made all beings become ‘Dead Men’ by touching it, and this was was the result of his idea.

And the third God answered differently.

-Clothes are something you take it off.

It was the Naked God, the creator of [Naked] Setting. Geshtalt.

Daues hid himself undernealth powerful clothes. Catastrophe plagued many to become his Followers to grow in power. Geshtalt, freely traveled through <Depth>, naked.

These Three Ancient Gods were requested to end the never-ending war with the other Gods and agreed. They all gathered at the site that was called The Great Forest to discuss it.

How could they end the war? The Three Gods had different answers.

Daeus said that everyone can wear his clothes.

Geshtalt said that everyone can take off their clothes.

Catastrophe said that everyone can become his Follower.

Their opinions were different and they each unsheathed their weapons. This was what happened 210 million years ago.

Karavan spoke then.

“The Three Gods War! That was the beginning!”

[Yes.]

“I know a bit about what happened then. Big Brother appeared after that war. If only that war didn’t happen…”

Jaehwan listened to Karavan and Ra-hamad silently. He didn’t know anything about this war and from listening, it seemed that Three Ancient Gods were driven out from that war and Big Brother became the master of <Depth>.

Ra-hamad said,

[We were pulled out from Geshtalt then. Or to be exact, we were taken off.]

Runald screamed suddenly at that moment.

“….UGH! I can’t think of it!”

“What?”

“Jaehwan, what are clothes? What do you mean that anyone can’t take it off?”

“Were you still stuck on that?”

Karavan sighed at Runald.

“It’s important!”