Chapter 108: Catastrophe (9)

...

The Five Commanders each faced the King’s descension with different reactions. Commander Serim seemed to be confused. He had been told by Sameng Hoon that there was the possibility of fighting against Sole-King Catastrophe if things didn’t turn out as planned.

Sole-King Catastrophe was one of the Three Ancient Gods.

However, the King didn’t seem as powerful as he had imagined. He sure looked powerful, but it wasn’t as much as he imagined.

“Isn’t it enough to have a fight against?”

Serim spoke and turned around. But he had to change what he was thinking right away. Commander Magita was shaking severely as if he was having a seizure. He was barely standing with bubbles coming out of his mouth.

[How pitiful.]

Serim then turned to the voice. He thought it was toward Migata, but the King was looking at Serim directly.

[An insect cannot even see the true power.]

“What?”

Serim then unleashed his energy.

“No! Stop!” Sameng Yuha quickly stopped him.

“Do you not see that?!”

She too was shaking severely in fear. Serim was puzzled.

“What are you talking about?”

Then, horrifying laughter came from the King.

[You have the 11th stage as a Commander? Fools!]

Serim was the only Commander who had not reached 12th stage adaptation. Hence, he did not have the ability to see the King’s true power, just like how Jaehwan couldn’t see his true body clearly.

[Hmph. There’s one that’s quick to understand.]

Catastrophe spoke as he glanced over the direction where Chundo the Green was standing. He was already a mile away from where they were. Chundo thought, ‘…Impossible! Sole-King?!’

He regretted he had come. If he knew this was a possibility, he would not have joined the fight. They had a hundred Generals with 5 Commanders, but it was no use. No one could resist the disaster.

[The Green. I see… the fools that created the Spirit Stones by peeking into my world.]

Then, the huge shadow appeared behind him and reached out, extracting the time and space. At that moment, Chundo’s body was held by the grasp of the shadow and from the distorted space, Chundo’s body was crushed.

“Uggh…wugh….!”

All Commanders froze in place. The 3rd rank of the Green Family. 13th stage adapter. The powerful Commander was now lying in front of them.

Then, they turned to the same place. The place where Sole-King had appeared from. The place where their only ‘hope’ existed. They looked toward the Commander who brought them here, and the most powerful among the 5 Commanders.

There, they saw despair.

Sameng Hoon, with his remaining eye and badly injured body, was looking at Catastrophe. He was mumbling with disbelief as he barely stood.

“But how… the Lords of 12 Region sealed you…”

He gathered all the information, even the <Akashic Records> about Catastrophe. It clearly said that the Lords had sealed Catastrophe and he could not leave the Void Factory.