Chapter 12: Witch of Massacre (2)

...

Kanghun, an officer from the Red Fox Clan, was happy. They had found a good prey.

“Keep the formation! Do as we practiced!”

“Yes, sir!”

His teams quickly circled the monster. What they were fighting was a mid-sized ‘unihorn.’

‘One for now.’

They were powerful monsters found among the entire <Chaos>.

Monsters named after the number of horns it had. They were called uni, bi, tri, quad, and penta-horns, according to the number of horns they had with the strength that only experienced [Adapters] in the <Great Lands> could handle.

1st Stage Adapters could handle one unihorn and the only 1st stage Adapter in the team was Kanghun.

‘It’s not necessary for me to step in for now.’

Parties of five were usually formed to fight a unihorn, but his party was special. Four of the party members, including Kanghun, were from the professional hunting clan, ‘Red Fox’. The others were [Non-Adapters], but they were experienced unihorn hunters. They were waiting to become 1st stage Adapters.

[Leader, are you really going to continue?]

[Yeah.]

[But she seems to be fishy… are you sure?]

[Don’t worry. Trust me.]

Kanghun glanced at the woman shivering at next to him. She was the only non-clan member of the party. She wore a dark silk robe to cover herself, but it didn’t hide her beauty. She had bright red hair and pale white skin. She also had various trinkets and pieces of jewelry that sometimes peeked out through the robes. All of them seemed to hold great value.

‘Wonderful.’

The professional hunting group, ‘Red Fox.’

Most people knew of it, but they never outright mentioned what Red Fox hunted most. They hunted [Adapters]. This woman seemed to have walked into the group of hunters without knowing. They did not know where she belonged and where she came from, but Kanghun did not care. He had checked her spiritual level when he let her join their party.

‘She’s only a Non-Adapter.’

A [Non-Adapter] was nothing to worry about even with a good background.

She probably had acquired all those items by luring men with her beauty.

Kanghun looked at the woman with lustful eyes on her body shape that could be seen through the robe.

‘You might have been able to lure those men, but it will not end up like that this time.’

Then, when a woman made some kind of mistake and screamed.

“NO! I’m so, sorry!”

“Haha. It’s okay.”

Kanghun answered as took the dagger out that was stuck in his leather armor.

‘B*tch.’

It seemed like it was her first time coming out to hunt. She had no knowledge regarding formations and there were many incidents where she attacked the party instead. It was her who brought the unihorn they were fighting in the first place.

‘I’ll let it go because you’re cute.’

But soon, she had brought another unihorn.

“I’m sorry!”