Chapter 105: Catastrophe (6)

...

Sameng Hoon glanced around.

‘It’s time for me to clean it up.’

The group of people with a middle-aged man in the front were holding off well even after a lot of them had been subdued.

‘Was it Cayman?’

It was very interesting to see an Awakener fighting against many Lesser Generals. Sameng Hoon then picked up a sword from the ground. He then walked toward him and threw it.

It was just one sword, but it made everyone turn silent for a second. Then came the scream.

“AAAAARGH!”

Yong screamed in pain as he lost two eyes, Kangwhang moaned with his one arm cut off, Mukeuk fell down with his leg cut off, and Euren knelt as he held onto his waist.

Sameng Hoon then glanced at Sirwen. She shook in fear.

“Hmph. So, the [Nightmare] girl was here too.”

[Nightmares] who betrayed Darkness – even if they were rare beings and were protected by the Union, he couldn’t let her live. Sameng focused his energy, but Cayman blocked her.

“Huh?”

He was heavily injured and barely standing, but his eyes were clear.

“You are brave. I like you.”

Sameng Hoon walked up to Cayman.

‘This is… the power of a Commander.’

Cayman felt terror striking him as he felt the energy becoming greater as Sameng Hoon walked over. He bit his lips. He had tried so hard for so long. Yet he was still too far behind.

“Where is Jaehwan?” he asked.

“Tell me, and I will let you live.”

Cayman couldn’t do anything. The only thing he could do was lift him up.

‘He befits the title ‘General’ better than that fool, Laika.’

Sameng Hoon was astonished, but that was it. If men like these were left alive, they would pose a potential threat to <Great Lands>.

“Kill me.”

An Awakener was a valuable asset, but he didn’t need all Awakeners. He didn’t need one who was going to fight to the end like this one.

‘I’ll make him an example.’

Sameng Hoon raised his sword and Cayman saw it coming.

‘I’m sorry, Master.’

Then came the voice.

“Cayman!”

Two figures came rushing against Sameng Hoon’s sword. Chunghuh and Karlton’s swords both broke. Even both of them combined weren’t enough to fight off a Commander’s sword, but it was enough to twist its direction, which allowed them to take Cayman away.

“Hmm.”

Chunghuh bit his lips as he felt the power coming from Sameng Hoon.

‘Cayman, how did you manage to fight that monster?’

Even Jaehwan wasn’t that terrifying.

“Doctor… Where is…”

“He’s not back yet.”

Cayman looked disturbed.

“Two hours… have passed… did he…”

“We do not know yet.”