Chapter 89: King of Chaos (8)

...

Sameng Garam looked down and over to Sirwen.

“The adopted daughter of Mulack…”

Chunghuh raised his head in shock. He did not know Sirwen was related to Mulack. Sirwen replied, “So, the Lord of Darkness is in a hurry to have sent you all the way here.”

“…You wish to follow your father’s footsteps?” Sameng Garam spoke, ignoring Sirwen’s comment. “One who comes from the dream, will return to the dream. What a pitiful race.”

“…Watch your mouth,” Sirwen replied, angrier than ever since she met Jaehwan.

‘Can I defeat him?’

But she had not lost her mind in her rage. She knew how powerful that man was.

“Hmph. So, will you fight then? I will look forward to seeing a [Nightmare]’s trickery.”

The man taunted her sarcastically. Sirwen began to concentrate Spirit Power in her hands. The magic was slowly taking form.

“Wait.”

A cold voice spoke up, stopping her. Sirwen and Sameng Garam turned toward the voice. It was Jaehwan who had just finished checking up on Cayman. Cayman was barely breathing, on the verge of death. Jaehwan rose up slowly.

“I will handle him.”

Sirwen felt dumbfounded and relieved at his words. But then she came back to herself. They were facing the impossible.

‘No… you can’t do it alone.’

She wanted to say it, but couldn’t say it out loud as she saw Jaehwan’s face. He was enraged.

[Insolent fool.]

However, it wasn’t Sameng Garam who stepped forward. It was Magito the Silent.

“…What’s with you, Magito?”

Kanael the Storm seemed to be shocked by Magito’s unexpected action. Magito glanced at Kanael, and Kanael began to cackle. Tt seemed like they had exchanged messages. Kanael then looked at Jaehwan.

“You already heard Magito’s voice? How unfortunate.”

Jaehwan then realized the voice he just heard was from Magito.

“No one survives after hearing Magito’s voice.”

The reason why Magito’s nickname was silent was simple. No one who knew his voice, and all those who heard him had been killed. Jaehwan declared, “Then, I’ll be the first.”

Before Magito could act, Jaehwan was already moving. Two swords clashed.

‘It’s not going to be easy.’

Jaehwan felt that this wasn’t an enemy he could not win against, but it wasn’t going to be easy either. Magito then counterattacked with his sword, which Jaehwan dodged.

[Strong Stab]!

[Strong Stab]’s range was originally too wide, but Jaehwan had trained for 2000 to use it against a single target. However, Magito dodged it.

“That rumor wasn’t even close.”

Sameng Garam mumbled to himself. Magito did manage to dodge it, but his clothing was in rags and his right side was injured. It wasn’t severe, but it was embarrassing. Kanael laughed.

“HA HA! What are you doing, Magito? Can you not kill an insect?”

[Shut up, Kanael.]

Fortunately, they did not fight together against Jaehwan. They were too proud to join forces to fight a mere human. However, they did not know that their pride would be their demise.