New Book

Hey guysssss.

I'm really excited to tell you about the new project I'm working on. I'm still writing the sequel and publishing chapters, but I'm writing a new book in tandem with it. 

Bloodlust | lrh is up on my page and I already have the first 5 chapters up. It's a completely new way of writing for me and I have to say it's the most fun I've ever had writing. 

I'm being careful to stay away from calling it sci-fi but there's definitely inspiration drawn from Bladerunner and other dystopian novels. It's OBVIOUSLY another Luke Hemmings fanfic because I can't help myself.

If you love to hate Luke in the Toxic series you'll love to hate him even more in Bloodlust. It's a completely different vibe and it took a really long time for me to narrow down an aesthetic for it but I'm literally in love with what I've managed to come up with. 

I really encourage you to check it out if you haven't already. It's gotten me to fall in love with writing again and I think it really shows as you read it. If you want a quick glimpse of what it's all about check out my tik tok account. My handle is tizzmcswizz just like it is on here.

Thank you to everyone who reads my crap. It means everything to see that we're almost at 30k reads for Toxic and I'm so happy to have your love and support. 

As always, see you on the next one.

-Tizz