Chapter 64

Izzy's POV

After dropping off the first week's earning at Brett's, he gave me coke to push for the next. I walked out of his house with a bagful of coke, weed, molly, and even some Xanax. I wasn't knowledgeable in the Xanax department, but he went through the pricing with me so I'd know how much at least to sell it for. I made $700 that first week, and after dropping off the following week I really started thinking about if I actually wanted to stop.

Adding the coke and Xanax into the equation boosted my cut nearly twice over, and I took home almost $1200. The fact that that was only after two weeks was enticing, and the thought of doing it for the rest of the summer was working its way into my head. Even Brett was dumbfounded when I came back the first two times having sold every last pill, nug, and bump.

He offered to keep it up for the rest of summer first, and that's what got the gears turning in my mind. I had Sophie in the car with me after picking up product for week three, and sadly it would be the last week I had with her before she left for vacation with her family. She was packing up and heading back home in the morning, since her flight was tomorrow afternoon. I was honestly jealous, she was going to the Bahamas for a week and just the thought of being at a tropical place like that made me giddy.

"How would you hide it for another month and a half?" She asked, mid conversation about keeping this up. We were almost back to the apartment, and Mike and Ash were both getting rides from her tomorrow so we had one more night all together.

"I don't know. After his birthday I won't have an excuse for being so sneaky. And we still have another week and a half to plan what we're doing as his surprise. It's not going to make sense if I just hand him a guitar after running around like this for almost a month." I explained. She nodded her head in agreement, and we sat in silence as we both thought about what we should do.

"Why don't we just throw him a surprise party and call it a day?" She laughed, but it was honestly a good idea to me.

"I'm actually down for that." I laughed back, and a surprised expression spread across her face. "We can invite Brett and Vanessa and have the whole gang over. I can talk to Brett tomorrow and see if he can think of anyone else from work that would want to come."

"That works. You're going to have to go out and get all the decorations by yourself." She said, and my face screwed into a cringe at the thought of having to deal with it without my partner in crime.

"I'll force Mike to come with me." I told her.

"I thought we weren't telling them anything?"

"I'd rather have him know so he can help me. I'll just threaten him into silence." I laughed.

"Out of all of them, I feel like he wouldn't say anything anyway. It's a surprise party for a reason, you're fucked if you spoil that." She pointed out, and she was right.

"Let's hope and pray." I said, pulling into the drive way and turning back quickly to make sure the bag was still hidden under the sweatshirt.

After the first two weeks I knew I'd be getting more money, so I was planning on using $100 from what I did have in my checking account just so I could order the guitar and get it on time. Sophie and I left the guys in the living room to keep playing their games, and we went into mine and Luke's room to go on my laptop and order it. I ended up giving Brett all the cash while we were there, and he wrote me a check in exchange for it so I could have it in my account to use my card online.

He knew what to do to clean all that money, and now I knew at least who he went to for it. Jesse was probably filtering it through the cracks in the system as we spoke, but I was just glad to have tangible money to use right now. I pulled up the website to order it from, and luckily, they had two left in stock. I quickly put the order through and had it shipped to Sophie's house since it was scheduled to arrive the day after she got back.