Chapter 47

Izzy's POV

After spring break, we went back to our usual routine. I knew I had a whole summer ahead of me to go out, so I buckled down and got all my work done. I did a research paper that was due as my final a couple weeks early, and I even got ahead on some homework that was already online. I wanted this semester bring my GPA up even more, so I checked and double checked any math I had to do in physics and chemistry.

Luke helped me with physics since he had taken it already, and we helped each other with chemistry. We didn't really need the help, but it was a lot more entertaining to do all the work together. There were only two weeks until finals, and with how fast time was going I knew they were going to be stressful. We were planning on hosting a get together at Brett's house with the whole group, but we just needed to finish finals first.

I told Sophie that I'd take tonight off and go out with everyone, so I made sure all my homework for the weekend was done the second I got out of class. It was the last Friday of April already, and it felt like we were literally just celebrating New Year's Eve bar crawling in the city. As much as I still enjoyed going out and getting drunk, I didn't really feel the need to do it all the time anymore.

Luke was busting out sales like no tomorrow, and he was even starting to talk about finding an apartment over the summer. When semesters came to a close, he always made a ridiculous amount of money. He didn't really run the whole apartment thing by me thoroughly, but I knew it was on his mind and was nervous about him making it an official plan. He was going to ask me to move in with him, and even though I would love to, it was just a big step.

I was in my room with Sophie getting ready for one of the last parties of junior year. Thankfully it was finally starting to warm up, so I was able to wear black ripped jeans with a cropped top and no jacket for the first time in months. It was a long-sleeved cropped top per usual, but the no jacket was what I was really excited for. Once we finished, we made our way down to the lobby to meet the guys like we had a million times before.

I had gained weight back again, but this time it didn't really upset me. Every time I looked in the mirror I was starting to like what reflected back. I had gotten actually really boney for a minute there, but now I was filled out just enough to still be comfortable in my own skin. Luke kept joking that he was glad he had something to grab onto now, but if it made him happy, I guess I was happy too. When I walked out of the elevator, he looked me up and down as I walked over to him.

"Hey." He smiled, pulling me into him by my arm.

"Hi." I reached up to kiss him, and when I pulled away he led me out of the lobby to follow the others.

Luke always kept things exciting, and every time I walked up to him he looked at me like it was the first time. I seriously couldn't get enough of him, and he used that to his advantage every chance he could. I wouldn't expect anything less from him though, since he's still rough around the edges and enjoys his control. That's one of the things I liked the most, the fact that he thought he could lift me up and push me against a wall whenever he wanted. He was dominant, and I didn't have a problem with it at all.

We took my car to the party, and Luke drove since he wasn't going to be drinking that much. I could tell that he was really trying to push his product right now, and I had a feeling it was because of him wanting us to get our own place. I let him loose when we got to the house and told him to be safe like I always did, and Sophie and I found the drinks.

We walked around the house, drinks in hand, and found an empty pong table that we decided to fuck around with. Luke had all the guys doing work for him tonight, so the two of us were on our own while they ran the house like a business. It was impressive to see how well he handled himself, and I even went with him a time or two in the last few weeks to go make the rounds to the other guys that sold for him. I either waited in the car or outside the dorm room, but he brought me along so I could get a feel for it.