Chapter 75

Luke's POV

I didn't even wait for Olivia to be dressed to leave the room. There wasn't anything left to say after that, she already knew it was finished. I sped out of the room and shut the door behind me, but when someone shoved me forward I spun around ready to swing.

"Was it worth it?!" Calum shouted, shoving me yet again when I faced him.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I shouted back, taking a step toward him.

"Was it fucking worth it?!" He shoved me again, so I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pushed him back.

"Cal!" I threw him away from me and as I watched him running his hands through his hair in distress. What the actual fuck was wrong with him?

"You lost her, mate." He said, shaking his head with a manic smile.

"Lost who?" I asked, taking a step closer as I tried to figure out what the hell was going on. The bedroom door opened next to us, but neither of us acknowledged it.

"Izzy saw you." He said, dropping his hands away from his face as my heart sank. That was impossible, though, and I didn't know why he would say such a thing.

"Izzy's not here, Cal! What the hell are you talking about?!" I shouted, getting increasingly frustrated with him. I knew that he hated keeping this secret for me, but it was getting out of hand.

"Izzy Russo?" Olivia asked quietly from the doorway, making both of us turn our heads to her.

"Yes!" I raised my voice at her without meaning to, but when I realized that she knew Izzy's last name I did a double take. "How do you know her?" I asked quietly, searching her face to find that she looked like she was about to pass out.

"I invited her, we've been friends for years." She started, furrowing her eyebrows as I turned to see Calum leaning his forearms against the wall with his head against them. "She's your girlfriend?" Olivia asked in disbelief, but I didn't even respond.

I whipped around and pulled my phone out to call her, but it was sent to voicemail the first three times. My heart was racing as I tried for a fourth time, but when it rang once and cut off in the middle to go to voicemail again I started panicking. I tried sending her a text, but it showed up as not delivered.

I ran down the stairs and pulled my keys out of my pocket, leaving Olivia standing there disgusted while Calum ran after me. I bolted out the front door and ran to my car, unlocking it and jumping in right as Calum caught up. He got in as I started it up, and he was lucky he made it or else I would have left him there.

"She blocked me." I said, switching gears and gunning it out of the neighborhood.

"No shit, she blocked you. She just saw you going to fuck her friend." Calum said, honestly sounding amused.

"Call her." I said sternly, seeing him take his phone out from the corner of my eye. He put it up to his ear and after a moment he was talking.

"Why do you have Izzy's phone?" He asked whoever was on the other end, and I furrowed my eyebrows as I glanced at him. "Sophie listen to me... Sophie!... I get it!" I banged my hand on the steering wheel when I knew it was Sophie on the other end, meaning that I was in fact blocked, and Izzy was not talking to anyone.

"We're driving back right now... Don't let her leave!... Sophie, stop her!... Where are you going?" I couldn't get my breathing under control as I heard Calum arguing with her, now knowing that Izzy was leaving. "You're fucked, mate." Calum said angrily, locking his phone after Sophie hung up on him.

"Where is she?" I asked, waiting impatiently to find out anything.

"Packing all her shit up." He said nonchalantly. I stomped on the gas and got up to 100 mph on the highway, needing to get home before she could leave. We were still a good half hour out, but I knew I could cut it down to 20 minutes going this fast.