Chapter 56

Izzy's POV

After two weeks of isolation and alcohol, there was still no word from Brett about the status of their progress. We were at the point where we didn't really even want to go home anymore, but it would be nice to know the people trying to kill us were no longer a threat. The only reason we weren't losing track of time was because the clocks on our phones still worked even if we didn't have service. It was our second Friday here, but it didn't even matter that it was a weekend since everyday was like a weekend.

"I think we need more alcohol, guys!" I shouted, digging through the bar under the deck after already searching the kitchen.

"Are you serious?" I heard Ashton whine from on the deck above me, and when I stuck my head out I frowned at him.

"We'll go make a run, it's still early." Luke said, coming up next to Ashton and looking down at me.

It was only 4, so how ever far they had to drive to find a liquor store was definitely doable. Luke didn't feel comfortable leaving me and Sophie here by ourselves, so he had Ashton stay behind while the three of them drove to the closer store. Luckily, we had internet, but we just weren't able to make phone calls or send texts. The only way Luke was even able to call Brett was through Facebook.

It was a half hour drive, so they should be back around 5:30. Ashton and Sophie started cuddling on the couch while watching TV, so I ventured off to the front porch to sit and give them some time together. It only felt like a was out there for like forty minutes, but when I saw headlights pulling down the long drive way I figured I had just zoned out. I checked my phone to see that it was only 5:05.

When the car stopped and the headlights went off, the light from the house lit it up enough for me to see that it wasn't Luke's car. Luke drove a four-door sedan, and this was a blacked-out Range Rover. I grabbed onto the arms of my chair as I waited to see who the hell was pulling up on us, but when a few guys that looked around the same age as us hopped out I started to relax a little. That was until the guy who was driving started yelling at me.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He came up to the porch steps and had one of his hands behind his back.

"Who are you?!" I asked back, not knowing what else to say.

"This is my dad's house, why are you here?" He asked, throwing his free hand up in confusion. It hit me like a brick that this guy did look like a spitting image of Lorenzo. He wasn't as buff as his dad, but he had the same dark brown hair and the same light green eyes.

"Lorenzo never said he had a son?" I said, sounding more like I was asking than stating. He furrowed his eyebrows at me like he was surprised that I knew his dad.

"How do you know my dad?" He asked, taking his hand out from behind his back and taking a couple steps closer to me.

"He's letting us stay here for a while so he can clear some stuff up." I said vaguely. I figured he was well aware of what his father's dealings were, but just in case I didn't want to give anything away.

"He never told me he was having people up here. We were supposed to come up for the week." He said, motioning to the two guys behind him.

"I'm sorry, I... I can call him if you want. We can leave-" I pulled my phone out again, but he shushed me before I could even open my contacts.

"No, no it's fine. If he's got you here for a reason I don't want to fuck with it." He said, taking a look at the cabin he was supposed to be relaxing in for the next week. "What was your name?" He asked, and I stood up and held my hand out for him to shake.

"Izzy." I smiled, and he shook my hand with a smile, too.

"Harry." He let his eyes linger on me for a moment before turning to introduce his friends. "That's Niall and Louis." They both came up to the porch and shook my hand, and I introduced myself just I had to Harry.