Chapter 33

Izzy's POV

I was extremely overwhelmed walking in to this place. There were hundreds of people between the tables, dance floor, and multiple bars. There was even more than one floor, so we made our way up to the third where Luke talked his way into a restricted area. He whispered to me once we walked past the guys, saying something about Brett working with the owner here to run product. Whatever they were doing ran deep, but it made me feel more comfortable to know the people who ran this club were friends of theirs.

He found us a table and soon enough, there was a woman in a glittery bodysuit coming up to us to take orders for drinks. They had to explain how it all worked for me, since I had no idea how to act at a club. I guess when you have a table like this you get a bottle girl who makes you drinks, so we got comfy and waited for her to come back.

When she set the glasses down I saw Luke lean in the tell her something so I couldn't hear. I knew he was up to something, but I let it happen instead of grilling him. I figured I'd be easy tonight. We cheered and starting drinking, and it didn't take long to get immersed in conversation.

"Do you wanna go dance?" Sophie asked over the loud music, reaching out her hand. I gladly took it and went off with her to the dance floor. There was a DJ set up on the second floor right up against the railing on the back wall. He was hyping everyone up while Sophie and I just fucked off and danced like idiots. We were five mixed drinks deep after already taking a couple shots, so we didn't really care when people stared.

It wasn't until I heard the DJ quiet the music and start talking through the mic that I stopped what I was doing. The guys came up to us and pulled us to the railing so we could see down to the second floor, and the hundreds of people clustered on the main dance floor on the first. For the most part, everyone stopped talking.

"We have a 21st birthday here tonight! Where's Izzy?" The DJ shouted, looking around the massive area. Luke shouted and pointed at me, making me freeze when a spotlight landed on us. "We're gonna sing happy birthday if everyone could join in!"

I stood there in awe as the entire club started shouting the happy birthday song. The DJ even played it through the speakers while everyone chanted and clapped. Luke pulled me into his side, smiling widely at me while I tried to cover my face. The gang just laughed at me instead of singing along.

"I knew you were up to something." I told Luke, watching as his smile changed into a smirk. We heard the song coming to an end, so he lifted me up and showed me off to the whole club. Everyone looked up and started cheering, going back to partying and dancing. I couldn't stop laughing when he put me back on my feet, too embarrassed to care.

We spent the next few hours dancing, only to return to the table a couple times to get more drinks. It was the best night out I'd ever had, and people kept coming up to me to wish me a happy 21st. By the time it was almost 3 am, we decided to leave before the club closed to avoid the mass of people leaving all at once. We walked back to the hotel, wanting to take the time to goof around on the streets.

It wasn't until 4 that we actually got back. Sophie changed into sweats and left to go to the guys' room. I was about to do the same, but Luke came in and closed the door behind him. I watched as he pulled a gift box out from behind him and placed it on one of the beds.

"Really? Luke, you didn't have to get me this much." I chuckled, letting the words out in a slur.

"This is mostly for me." He smirked, pushing the box closer to me. I reached down and started opening it, pulling more tissue paper out yet again. My movements slowed down as I realized what it was. I lifted one of the two items up, holding it against myself as I tried to figure out what to make of it.