Chapter 61

Izzy's POV

The beach wasn't even packed, which was a pleasant surprise. It was a gorgeous day out so I didn't know why, but I wasn't about to question it. The fewer people around, the better for me. We set up shop as far away from the few people that were here, and we even stopped and got an umbrella on the way. Sophie and I let the guys struggle to get it up while we laid out our towels, and we didn't help since it was such good entertainment. Once they finally got it open, they put their own towels down and sat down in a huff.

"Where's the sunblock, Soph?" I turned to her and started looking through her bag, but she pulled it away and grabbed it out of one of the pockets. "Thank you."

"Please put that all over you, dude, you're going to burn to shit." She laughed, making me roll my eyes.

"I know I'm pale, you don't have to remind me." I joked back, and she laughed as she took all her clothes off.

I was hesitant to join her, since my bathing suit was so uncharacteristically sexy. I knew deep down that it wasn't something I should be nervous about, but it was just uncomfortable to think about parading around in front of everyone like this. I saw Luke stand up and pull his shirt off, and I found my eyes glued to him. When I finally broke away and looked up to his face, he was smirking at me all proud and mighty about catching me staring.

"Babe, come swimming." Ashton said, holding his hand out for Sophie to take. I turned back to everyone and away from Luke, but I still felt his eyes on me.

"I just wanna sit in the sun." Sophie whined, but when Ash glared at her she finally stood up. He grabbed her and ran with her in his arms all the way to the water, and Mike and Calum both followed right behind.

"You coming?" Luke asked, giving me a sly half-smile as he waited for me to strip. I stood up and slid my shorts down, and I glanced up at him nervously. The second I pulled my tee off I saw his eyes go wide.

"What are you trying to do to me?" He asked, running his hand up my side until it rested right under my breast. I didn't really have a response to that, so I just looked at him nervously. He scooped me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso, but when he slapped my butt I yipped.

"Stop." I laughed, trying to get him to calm down with this in public.

"No." He chuckled. He kneeled down on my towel and dropped me on my back, hovering over me as I laid there trying to get him to stop.

"There are people over there, stop." I giggled while he dove his face into my neck, but he didn't even answer. He just pulled the umbrella out of the ground next to us and put it on its side to hide us from everyone.

"Don't fight me." He said sternly, glaring at me. I stayed still and let him have his way with me, and soon enough he was attacking my exposed chest with sloppy kisses.

"Luke." I whimpered when he sucked on the exposed skin of my breast, but it didn't faze him. I watched as he bit one of the straps that crossed my chest, pulling lightly until it snapped back at my skin.

"Guys!" We heard Sophie yelling at us from the water, so he reluctantly got off so we could stand.

I latched onto Luke's arm as he walked us to the water. I felt his arm tense up when he saw Mike and Calum look up at us, obviously checking out my bathing suit. He gripped onto my hand and tugged me into the first small wave, and I flinched at how cold the water was. Once we got at hip's depth, he fell backward and started wading in the shallow water.

"Come here." Luke said, holding his hand out for me to take. When I did, he pulled me the rest of the way in and laughed as I came back up to the surface. He hadn't even managed to get his hair wet yet, but here I was spitting out sea water and getting my strung-out hair out of my face.