Chapter 5

Izzy's POV

By 7 I started getting ready. I threw on black ripped jeans and a plain black crop top with long sleeves. I threw my hair up into two high ponytails, letting two strands fall on either side of my face. Right when I finished my makeup there was a knock on my door. Michael was here to walk me to the party so I wouldn't have to ride in Luke's car.

"Come in!" I called out to him as I threw my Vans on. I stood back up, turning around to face him.

"You can show yourself right back out." I calmly told Luke when I found that he was the one standing in my room.

"I'm only telling you once that if I need Michael, don't get in the way." He stepped toward me, causing me to take a step back.

"Okay. Please, just leave." I told him before reaching into my bag on the floor next to me to grab my key card. I felt fingertips run up my spine and shot back up, fear probably written all over my face.

"Scrawny." He shook his head, turning around and leaving me alone in my room, wanting nothing more than to change now. I'd already been touched uncomfortably in this top once tonight, and I didn't want it to happen again.

By the time Michael came in I had put on an old Metallica tee I dug out of my bottom drawer, just so I was covered more. We walked to the same house as last week and just like I thought, it wasn't a bad walk. When we went inside it was exactly like last time, kids everywhere you looked and alcohol piled high on the table in the back. I went straight for it, Michael following behind me.

After 3 mixed drinks I felt myself starting to get more comfortable. We were standing around the beer pong table laughing at how horrible Calum and Ashton were at it when Luke came up to get Michael. I didn't say a word after Luke glared at me, probably seeing if I would do as he told. I stood there wondering what they were up to, but drew a blank due to all the liquor in my system. I watched intently as Calum knocked over two cups trying to catch the ping pong ball that Ashton tried to bounce off the table. All I was missing was popcorn.

Mid laugh, a voice snapped me back to reality. "Hey." I looked up to see a guy I didn't recognize smiling down at me. It's not like I had a hard time talking to attractive guys, it was just keeping a conversation that was difficult for me. But, that didn't really matter who I was talking to.

"Hi." I said as my laughter died down.

"Casey." He told me, reaching out his hand for me to shake. I gladly accepted and introduced myself right back.

Calum and Ashton gave each other gross looks, pretending to be getting sick from this newly forming conversation. I playfully rolled my eyes at them and turned my attention back to Casey. We talked for a bit before we went back to get another drink. If I weren't intoxicated I wouldn't have been able to carry a conversation with this kid, so I might as well keep going.

I lost track of time, but I was pretty sure we were exploring the party together for almost an hour. We ended up going out back where he asked if I wanted to smoke. When I told him I didn't, he looked impressed, like I was the only college student who didn't enjoy weed. We were walking, or I was at least trying to walk, around the perimeter of the pool when I stumbled a little. I laughed when he caught me so I wouldn't fall in.

We stood there for a minute, letting our laughter die down a bit. Without warning, he smashed his lips onto mine, pulling my waist into him with one arm. I tried to pull back but he held the back of my neck with his other hand. When I finally broke free I looked at him, mortified.

"Come on, don't be like that." He whispered, attaching his lips onto my neck this time. I started breathing heavily when one of his hands started to explore my body. I whimpered when he brought his hand under my shirt to touch me through my bra.