Chapter 13

Izzy's POV

After Halloween I was ready to go back out again. I got through the rest of the week easily, using the thought of getting smashed tonight to motivate me. Friday night came and Sophie was already in my room getting ready with me. Thankfully we didn't have to put in as much time as last week, so we started at 7 and were ready to meet the guys downstairs by 8.

My Halloween costume was enough slutty for me for a lifetime, so I just threw on my usual black ripped jeans with a thin black sweater. I tucked it into the jeans and adjusted the string that tied over my chest. It had a deep v-cut that showed just enough cleavage to be hot, but not dirty. There was no way I wanted to wear heels again, so I quickly threw on my black Vans. Luckily, I didn't have to cover the hickeys on my neck since they were already faded completely.

Again, Calum heard about another party that we just had to go to. I didn't question it, so far the one's he's brought us to were the better ones. They weren't out of control and the houses were huge. I guess it was the same house as last week, the guy had such a good time that he wanted to do it all over again. We had to drive again, but Luke wanted to drink so we got an Uber and split it.

Sophie and I found the drinks immediately, exactly like last time. We were dead set on getting trashed again, and she said she might even be able to find something else for us. I was open to anything, so I let her disappear into the crowd and do some searching. I stayed with Michael and Ashton while I assumed Luke and Calum were off selling whatever they had. I ended up asking Michael about the whole 'drug dealer' thing, and it turned out that Calum helped him out most of the time. They sell coke and any other pills they could get their hands on.

There were a couple times that Ashton helped, which was probably the morning I saw Luke take an envelope out of his bag. Collecting the money Ash had earned that night. It also made sense as to why Luke would have a gun in his glove box. He wasn't just a petty dealer, he had guys doing his work at other parties, too. He was the middle man between the ground soldiers and the suppliers.

It wasn't surprising, he had the attitude and god-complex of someone in that position. It must have been good money, too, since the car he drove was brand new and he had all the nicest things available. I was almost ashamed that I didn't put it all together sooner, it was literally right in front of my face. Sophie broke me from my train of thought when she came back empty handed.

"It's still early, odds are someone will show up with shit." She said, confident that we weren't at the end of our journey. I understood how destructive this behavior was, actively seeking out any drugs we could, but I've been self-destructive my whole life. I didn't really care anymore.

"If anything, I'll go find Luke so you don't have to." She said quietly so only I could hear her. I would like to find another way, but as long as I didn't have to be the one to talk to him I guess it was a solid last resort.

A disgusting amount of alcohol later, and still empty handed in the drug department, we were now watching a beer chugging contest in the living room. The whole crowd was cheering the two guys on, who were downing pitchers of beer like it was water. I felt a hand wrap around my stomach from behind me, and before I could turn around I knew who it was.

"Come with me." Luke whispered in my ear. He grabbed onto my hand and pulled me out of the crowd. We went back to the room we were in last time, at the end of the hall on the second floor. He locked the door behind him once I was inside.

"What are you doing?" I asked him nervously, now regretting my decision to follow him.

He pulled out a small vile from his pocket, dumping all the coke in it onto the fireplace mantle on the wall to the right. He started sectioning it off, giving himself 4 large lines, while putting 3 smaller ones off to the side. I watched his back, his muscles moving while he cut the drug. He was in a white tee, so his tattoos were slightly visible under the material, and the ones all over his arms were out on display.