Chapter 11

Izzy's POV

I found Sophie downstairs pretty fast, considering she stuck out like a sore thumb as a clown. I took it that Ashton didn't want any since she never came back. I was aware of everything going on around me, and my eyes were darting every which way. Every time someone brushed by me I felt it, but more than usual. It was a feeling I couldn't really explain.

We got more drinks as we kept enjoying the party. I hadn't been this fucked up in a while, probably since sophomore year of high school. I was having a blast with no cares in the world. Sophie disappeared for a minute, only to come back with two random pills in her hand.

"Here, take this!" She shouted over the music. The shameful part was I didn't even question it, I just threw it in my mouth and washed it down with my drink.

"What was that?" I asked her excitedly, now curious about the drug I just consumed.

"I found you your molly." She said, laughing giddily. I started jumping up and down, hugging her from excitement. I didn't even care that I was drunk off my ass with coke already in my system, I was about to be feeling 10x better.

The entire time Sophie and I were on our drug spree, I was wondering where Ashton stood in all of this. He obviously didn't care that she was going off like this. We went to find him and Michael in the kitchen after we toned down our excitement.

"You're gone, dude." Michael laughed at me when I stumbled up to him. He held out his arm and I gladly leaned into him.

"I finally got my molly." I told him, smiling up at him. His eyes went wide, looking at Ash and Sophie.

"Did you do this?" He asked Sophie, laughing, thankfully. When she nodded I heard Michael chuckle and then shake his head in amusement. "So, first coke and now you're gonna roll?" He said to me.

"I'm ready for an adventure." I laughed, looking at Sophie who was on the same page as me. I stepped away from Michael to go run off with her, only to hear him call out to us.

"Have fun. We'll keep an eye on you." He said, smiling at me before turning back to talk to Ashton.

It wasn't long before neither of us could stop smiling. That was how I always knew it was kicking in. We were dancing like morons together, and I was happier than I'd been in months. We stopped drinking after taking it, knowing that there would be no need to have any more once we started feeling the molly.

It reached 4 am and we were about an hour away from our peek. Everyone wanted to get going so we piled into Luke's car again, beginning our trip back to campus. I played with Michael's hand the entire way there while he just laughed at how goofy I was being.

"What else did you take?" Luke asked, looking at me in his rear-view mirror.

"Sophie found me molly." I giggled, wanting to tell the whole world.

"Oh my god." He laughed, probably surprised at how intoxicated I was willing to get myself.

We made our way back into our building, concluding the first drama free night so far. It was a good feeling, but even better when it was amplified like this. Calum hopped off of the elevator first since his floor was the lowest. Michael went with him, probably to give Ashton and Sophie the room. When Sophie went to get off, she turned to Luke, pointing her finger at him and smiling wide.

"Take care of her, please." She said, giving me a huge hug. We rocked back and forth for a minute, only breaking apart when we heard Ashton laughing hysterically. I turned to see an amused smirk plastered across Luke's face.

We got to our floor and walked side by side down the hall. I pulled my key card out and stopped at my door, but paused before opening it. I looked at Luke, who was about to unlock his own room. I didn't want to be alone doing nothing, it just seemed like a waste of a perfectly good high.