Sequel!!!!!

Hey everyone!!!! THE LAST CHAPTER IS UP!! I can't believe I actually finished my first big project on here! Thanks to everyone who has been involved and who's enjoyed the story! It's no where near over though, which is why I'm posting this little update.

I wanted to let those of you who have come this far know how I'm going to be going about uploading the sequel to this. I think I'm going to take a short break from uploading since I've been doing it frequently the last 2-3 months. I'm about to start school again in a few weeks so I'm going to get as much writing done before that as I can.

That being said, I do have the first few chapters written. I had up to chapter 22 done, but I mentioned in earlier author's notes that I was thinking about rewriting it. I did exactly that! I have up to 7 done as of this update, so once I have a good bit more I'll post the sequel! I refuse to give up on this series since I'm so invested in the story!

If anyone has suggestions on things they'd be interested in seeing as part of the story ahead please feel free to comment and let me know! I have a basic story line plotted out, but I'm open to hearing feed back from you guys and filling in the holes with some content that you'd want to read. 

Again, I can't thank you all enough for reading this in its entirety! It means the world to me... since this first book is my pride and joy and literally the last 8 months of my life coming to an end. Quarantine definitely had me in a dark place for a while there and I know that a huge part of my age group struggles with depression/anxiety/etc. but I really wanted to give you all a piece of writing that would keep you occupied. 

I read fanfictions to escape from my little world and go to another one, and I've always loved long ones that keep me reading for a longer period of time. I wanted to give those of you like me yet another amazing piece of work to immerse yourself in! I hope you've thoroughly enjoyed it and are as eager as I am for the sequel to be up! 

In the course of uploading this I've been as high as #2 in the #punklukehemmings tag, along with top spots in some of the other 5SOS tags on here. It's a privilege to even be next to some of the best works on this site! I'm slapping a completed tag on this story and hopefully more of you will join this little family we have. Don't hesitate to comment and build the community, and I can't wait to see you on the next one!

Much love, Tizz❤️