two

⚠️may contain graphic details

Blood dripping off his knuckles on to the floor and a smile dancing on his lips as he scanned his work. His eyes gleamed with a bit of excitement from the work he had done in front of him

"Are you going to talk or talk?". He tilted his head to the side asking the bloody man in front him.

He had managed to knock out a few teeth out his mouth and split his mouth open, nothing major.

"I told you I know nothing about your shipment!". He cried out, blood spewing out of his mouth as he talked. He was tied up on a chair.

"Hmmm and you know what's funny?".  Donovan rhetorical questioned, circling around him.  He shook his head.

"When your body is not found because I will feed you to the sharks if you don't tell me who the hell sent you". Donovan threatened, his lifeless eyes giving a lookover  at the man in front of him to show him he was serious.

Fear flashed through the poor man's eyes and his mouth gaped open, ready to speak when he saw the gun's safety being lifted off. He couldn't afford to lose more teeth than he had already did or his life.

"Now are you ready?". Donovan questioned, waving his personalized black glock 18.

"Alexio is responsible!". He yelled with tears cascading down his face.

"Alexio Venturi? Hmmm, that interesting. What did he say he wanted?".

"I don't know. He just told me he works for you and that the shipment should be with him. I swear that's all I know. Please don't kill me.". He cried out.

"Your little mistake has costed me a fortune and I don't think I could forgive you for that. I do not like people messing with my i soldi !" Donovan mentioned looking at the man.

"Please don't kill me. I'm sorry. I can work and pay it all back but please don't kill me!".

"Let me think about it". He pretends to think, circling around him like a lion waiting to feast on his prey.

"devi pensare che sono uno sciocco". He said, pulling the trigger and letting his brain splash on the wall behind him. A few blood specks stained his shirt but he didn't care.

He ripped the shirt off his body and wiped his bloody knuckles. He tossed the shirt on the floor, leaving him with his wife beater on.

"Someone here for you boss". His bodyguard who went by the name Mikael stated, opening the metal doors leading him out the murder scene as Donovan liked to call it.

"Can never catch a break". He muttered to himself as he strutted in the room. Heads turned and the men nervously gulped, looking intimidated by his bold energy and nonchalant attitude.

"How can I help you?". He took a seat, a large table separating him from the three mystery men who called themselves trying to do business with him.

"We know you are a busy man but we would like to use one of your cargo ships for business ".