fifteen

Italy was absolutely breathtaking, despite it being the winter season. Citizens roamed the busy Florence city and were shopping for last Christmas gifts. If not, they were having dinner with family and friends.

Cheyenne firmly looked out her window as they drove away from the city heading to the country side of Tuscany region.

"Do you like it?". Eden questioned from beside her, tapping away on her phone. Cheyenne slowly took her eyes off the scenic road before her and looked at Eden.

She softly smiled, "I do. It's beautiful out here".

"I'm glad you like it". Eden cast Cheyenne a smile which she returned with a bigger one. She was excited to explore this new part of the world she was taken to. A place she's never been before, one she only seen in her dreams.

"Thank you for bringing me out here. I appreciate it, really I do". Cheyenne gratefully spoke making Eden nod her head.

"You are welcome. This is your home now". Eden laid out and Cheyenne looked at her tears glistening in her eyes.

Damn hormones but she was grateful. She hadn't felt this much or kind of love in a while.

"Thank you". She spoke once more.

"There is no need to keep thanking me". Eden softy chuckled, shaking her head but she understood. She really liked Cheyenne. She was very sweet, courteous and disparate. She reminded her of her younger self.

Driving through the stone wall leading to Tuscan stone farm house up the hills with trees extending miles and miles ahead. Cheyenne eyed the scene before her in awe. They were secluded from the city and from neighbors although you could spot a house or two from afar. The car halted right in front of the arch entrance. The doors opened and the two ladies were helped out the car.

"Amore mio". A tall dark skin man exchanged a kiss on the mouth with Eden. They tightly embraced each other while Cheyenne awkwardly stood back watching the scene before her.

They both pulled away from each other with smiles on their faces reaching their ears. He turned to look at the young woman before him and his smile didn't falter.

"You must be Cheyenne?". He directed towards her, now standing right in front of her. The resemblance is what gave it away.

"Yes, thats me". She casted a friendly smile towards him.

"I'm Antonio, Donovan's father. It a pleasure to meet you, bella ragazza". He took her hand and placed a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.

"Thank you for having me Mr Antonio ".  He guided the two ladies inside the lively house. It was warm and inviting. The smell of food invaded her nostrils making it lightly growl. She hadn't had anything to eat in a minute.

Cheyenne gawked at the portraits that graced the walls of the De Luca home. It was various people. She could tell it was a big family and they were close to one another.

"Papà ,mamma ". Antonio called out to the older couple who were cuddling on the couch. They looked up and their eyes seem to lit up.

"Eden!", A older version of Antonio squealed. She was helped on her feet by her son and she made her way towards the two ladies standing by the threshold of the living room.

"Hello mama Sabrina". Eden embraced her mother in law. They were close like that and spoke on the phone everyday.

"It's good to see you. You look amazing!" Sabrina stated, giving her a once over. The jeans clung to her body like second skin, complimenting the cashmere knitted jersey at the top. Her hair was in her signature style, a bob which enhanced her facial features.