thirteen

Rapidly tapping and constantly checking the time on top left on her phone, Cheyenne sat in her car outside her doctor's office waiting on Donovan to arrive.

Christmas was around the corner— a week and half to be exact. She was putting in orders for the decor she will be putting up in her apartment as well as some baby stuff she found cute online.

She didn't know the gender yet and she wasn't ready to as well. She wanted to wait a little longer. It was the reality sinking in that she was in fact having a little one. She was currently four months pregnant and her belly was getting bigger than the average size of a papaya.

Her breast were getting tender and bigger and the lower back pain keeps bothering her. Her hips were spreading even wider than before giving her a full figure and let's not start on the butt that seem to grow every other week.

The knock on the window startled her out of her deep scrolling. She was far gone and purchasing everything that looked cute to her.

Donovan stood outside her blacked out windows, looking around. She locked her phone and grabbed her purse from the passenger seat and took the keys out the ignition.

Donovan stepped back and stared at Cheyenne as she stepped out her audi. He couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"Hey". She softly said, slipping on her black teddy jacket on top of her top. Dressed in a mid length leather skirt with her ugg slides on her feet. She had changed out her work shoes in the car and wanted to be comfortable for her appointment. Donovan stared down at her, taking in her  straightened hair pulled into ponytail which put her face on full display.

Her expresso skin was glistening despite the gloomy and cold weather. Her skin was make up free with long lashes fluttering against her cheeks every time she blinked. Her glasses were sitting on the bridge of her nose and were cat eye shaped.

"Hello". He breathlessly responded. Every single time he saw her, she was beautiful than the last time. It made his heart skip a beat each time.

"You okay?". She asked with her brows scrunched up and looking into his eyes. He slowly nodded, mentally counting down from ten to one. He wanted to pounce on her but refrained knowing they weren't comfortable like that, yet.

"Are you okay?". He redirected not answering her question. He closed her car door and stood before each other.

"I asked you first". She pointed out, rolling her eyes.

"Well I'm asking you now". He remarked placing his hands in his pocket. Cheyenne stared at him and folded her arms on her chest. Her 5'4 height against the burly 6'3 man standing before her.

"What?". Donovan asked, noticing her intense stare. She has been glaring at him for a while now.

"You never answer my questions. You always have a rude remark". Cheyenne frowned, telling him.

"How was that a rude remark?". He lifted his brows in curiosity. He wasn't being rude to her. That's the last thing he wanted to do.

"You are always mean". She went on. "You're overall just rude and mean as hell. Never smiling and very nonchalant". She stated, twisting her lips to the side.

"What?". Donovan questioned in confusion. She had got it all wrong.

"Anyways let's go inside, yeah?". Cheyenne turned away from him and started walking her way towards the entrance. Shaking out of his thoughts, Donovan followed behind her watching her butt jiggle in her skirt.

He pulled the door open, letting her get inside then followed. Heads turned as the two walked in but the focus was on Donovan. He was muscled up and tall, dressed in a black suit plus smelling good. His cologne filled the reception area and the girls couldn't help but swoon over him.