six.

"Ha! So nice of you to have finally found me!".

"It honestly wasn't that hard".

"I must stay, I'm very honored to have you in my humble abode, Donovan. I know that this isn't your type of scene, please take a seat and let one of the ladies get you a drink".

Alexio gestured to one of the woman standing by the bar to bring the whiskey. The neon lights burned Donovan's eyes. He could never get used to bright lights flashing in his eyes and it was just in the morning.

"This is not a casual visit". Donovan stated, looking around. Alexio owned a strip club. A very popular one in the neighborhood. It was known for their beautiful girls with big butts and breasts which was typical what the men wanted nowadays.

"Nothing is ever casual for you. Always business, have fun for once". Alexio smirk, his blue eyes twinkling in the neon lights. The lady strutted towards the men holding up a tray with the whiskey and two glasses with ice inside

She bent over in front of Donovan, putting her ass in his face. He couldn't help but stare because it was right there in his face. He cleared his throat turning his head to the side, slightly embarrassed for looking.

"You want her?", Alexio questioned with a grin on his face, "You can have her for the night". Donovan blankly looked at the woman retreating back to the bar. She was beautiful no doubt but she wasn't his type. Her hourglass figure was draped in a black string swimsuit just covering her nipples and lady parts. She had a black wig flowing down her back all the way to her ass.

"You know what I'm here for". Don started, focusing his gaze back on Alexio, "just give me what i want and I will be out your way". He finished.

Alexio's smile turned big, showcasing his straight white teeth. He leaned up from his slouched position, spreading his legs in the process and running his hands through his black shiny hair. He whistled, shaking his head.

"No can do. I got the shipment and now I'm going to do whatever I want with it".

"It wasn't yours in the first place".

"De Luca, De Luca...", Alexio laughed, taking a sip of the whiskey. It burned down his throat making him let out a groan of satisfaction.

"You know how this business goes, first come first serve. You snooze you lose".

"Not with something that's isn't yours". Donovan pointed out in frustration. His fist clenched at his side. He was trying to keep his cool and didn't want to lose it over Alexio. He knew the type of person Alexio was. It was like talking to a brick wall.

"You honestly think I care?".

"Alexio I don't have time for the games".

"Who said I was playing games?". Alexio questioned with a smirk. Donovan rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"I want my stuff back and I mean it". He gritted through his teeth

"And I told you, you won't be getting it back ". Alexio remarked.

"You won't be saying that when dismantle your body and feed you to the wolves". Donovan threatened, eyes filled with hatred.

"You actually think that scares me?". Alexio laughed for the umpteenth time.

"Stai giocando con il fuoco" (You are playing with fire)

"non mi fai paura De Luca ". Donovan shook his head and stood up, deciding to put an end to the conversation. He stood up and made his way out the club with Mikael following closely behind.

(You don't scare me)

"Everything good boss?". His smooth but husky voice filled with an Russian accent questioned. They got in the car and turned the ignition on.