three.

The drumming faint sound was all that filled Cheyenne's ears. It sounded like her heart waiting to leap out her chest but unfortunately for her, it was the embryo she will later call her baby.

The tears flowing out her eyes and onto her cheeks. She couldn't stop them as reality was becoming real by every minute.

"Well congratulations Ms Love, you have made it to your eighth week and as you can see". Dr Robyn gestured towards the screen, "--there is a heart beat which makes every seem real".

"The embryo is still relatively small, the size of a kidney bean. You are healthy and all your vitality signs seems to be in order". Robyn gently smiled at Cheyenne which caused the frown on her face to deepen.

How could she care for a child when she was a child herself and it didn't help she was alone with no family to help. She had no one call at all.

Yes, she had went out her way and slept with an unknown man but she didn't think or know that things would actually get this far. She honestly and truly thought she would be one to never get pregnant, well at least not with a stranger. It was the furthest thing in her mind.

"What are my options?". She softly asked, wiping the gel off the bottom of her stomach and positioning herself to sit up.

"Options? What options?". Dr Robyn's brows furrowed in confusion.

"I mean what options do I have with the baby?". Cheyenne questioned again. Dr Robyn caught on.

"Oh well you could carry the baby long term and give it up for adoption or have a legal termination but just before your twelve weeks are up ".

"What happens during the termination process?".

"Okay we have different types of termination procedures, the first one includes me giving you a pill either oral or vaginally and after a few hours, you start cramping and heavy bleeding-"

"Like you are having your period?". Cheyenne softly interjected.

"Yes, exactly like your period, but this time much more uncomfortable and painfully because remember you are carry a embryo in your uterus. We could also do a vacuum procedure where the embryo is taken out though suction. It's a little painful"

"What are the chances of these procedures working out.

"With the pill its a fifty-fifty chance that it might or might not work but with the vacuum it's 99% effective".

"Can I go home and think about?". She gently asked.

Dr Robyn nodded her head, "You can but you don't have much time left if you want the pill or a vacuum procedure. Let me know what you think but in the meantime, I can print out the sonogram for you, would you like that?".

Cheyenne carelessly shrugged. She had a lot to think about. She didn't want to make the wrong decision. She didn't want to kill off the baby only to find out that the father had intentions of wanting one and taking care of the baby but at the same time she didn't want to raise this baby alone no matter what.

She knew the pain of being alone all too well. She has been alone since the age of sixteen. Her mother committed suicide and she watched her take her last breath. Her father and younger sibling died in a horrible car crash claiming the their lives and six more passengers.

Every single thing she owned today was because of herself. She did all and everything on her own. She didn't need no man for anything but for this baby, she definitely would be.

She took herself to school, study harder so she could get scholarships for colleges which she did but the scholarships didn't cover everything so she had to work in order to always have necessities.