forty-two

Not the best 😕

In the soft, elegant ambiance of the high-end restaurant, Donovan and Cheyenne were enjoying their dinner. The clinking of cutlery and laughter of other diners filled the air, creating a façade of normalcy. Donovan, trying to mend the tension between them, was engrossed in Cheyenne's stories, his eyes reflecting genuine interest. Donovan was determined to make it a memorable night, a night that could potentially mark the beginning of something beautiful.

Their argument lingered in the air but they managed to get over the awkward air filled around them.

Earlier in the day,  Cheyenne had went to get her hair, lashes, toes and nails done. She looked gorgeous. It reminded Donovan of the first time they met. She looked as gorgeous as she did before. The twins manage to enhance her body by making her hips spread wider and her breast bigger. She was slowly going back to her body. Donovan loved either one.

"Let's play a little game". Cheyenne announced catching Donovan's attention.

"Okay." He agreed,  wiping the ends of his mouth with a napkin. He had finished devouring his steak with loaded baked potatoes with cream cheese. He gave her his undivided attention.

"Let's pretend we have never met before. It's our date and you are getting to know me." She smiled, seeing him softly nod his head and following instructions.

Cheyenne stood to her feet and pushed out the chair. Donovan looked at her in confusion as she walked out their secluded VIP section of the restaurant. She walked back in with a soft smile on her face.

"Hi." She shyly waved, making him stand to his feet. He pulled out the chair for her and pushed it in, playing his part like the gentleman he is.

"Hey I'm Donovan". He held out his hand. Cheyenne gently took his large hand into his and shook it.

"I'm Cheyenne, nice to meet you. You look presentable".

"Presentable huh?", A smirk graced his face, "You look beautiful". His eyes took her in her pink strapless dress. It stopped mid calf and fit like a glove against her body

"Thank you. What do you do for a living?". Cheyenne went right into it.

"I'm part of the mafia." He stated, taking a young sip of the wine besides him.

"No, you not supposed to say that. Start again". Cheyenne kissed her teeth.

"But it's the truth". He shrugged.

"You don't know me, remember. We role playing right now." A chuckle escaped Donovan's lips to how serious she was taking this.

"What do you bring to the table?." Cheyenne decided to ask one of the famous Twitter questions just to play with him.

"What do you mean by that?". Donovan leaned forward, folding his arm on the table. His muscles unintentionally flexed as he moved. His gold chain dangled around his neck and a gold Rolex watch sat neatly on his wrist.

"I need a man whose going to pay all my bills, take me out the country every month, buy me luxurious gifts especially shoes and bags because it takes a lot to look like this", she ran her hands down her body, giving him a look, " someone  who gives me attention. Two or less bodies, no girl best friend, no baby mama drama or no kids at all. You must be your own boss, making at least six figures a month and lastly no mamas boys" She finished off.