thirty-three

I do not like this chapter!

The warm breeze blew by gently as Cheyenne sat outside, enjoying the sun and looking around the backyard. Being at Eden's house inspired her for how she wanted to decorate her own back yard. Everything was so pristine,  elegant and eye catching. The tress were full, properly trimmed and green indicating spring had arrived.

The sliding door opened, alerting her. She turned and looked behind her, seeing Eden, Sabrina and surprisingly Tris trailing behind the two older women. She turned her attention back admiring the crystal blue free form pool and running her fingers down her belly. She had one more month before meeting her babies and she was excited but scared too.

"We have been looking all over for you. We figured you'd be here." Eden stated, taking a seat besides her while Sabrina and Tris sat opposite from her.

"Hi." Tris simple said causing Chey to wave towards her. A tray was placed on the large glass patio table displaying a freshly baked chocolate cake. Cheyenne's mouth watered as she eyed the moist, double chocolate cake.

"I needed some air." She averted her attention on Eden. "Can I get a slice, please?."  She looked at Sabrina who then smiled making her cast a grin back in her direction.

"Yes you may, how big?." She asked.

"Big enough for three people." Sabrina shook her head with a chuckle escaping her lips but said nothing else and cut a huge slice of cake. The side plate was handed to her and she moaned as soon as the cake hit her taste buds. It was so good. It was moist, creamy and fluffy just the way she liked it.

"This is good." Cheyenne complimented, taking another bite.

"I made it. You want some Tris?." Sabrina questioned her granddaughter, looking at her.

Tris shook her head, "no, I am watching what I eat. I'm a model remember?." She reminded her grandmother, flipping her hair behind her shoulder.

Sabrina rolled her eyes, "Yeah sure. You need to eat. You've lost a lot of weight"

"Mamma, leave her alone." Eden interjected before a argument broke out, "now the real reason why we here is to ask you a question Chey." Eden turned towards Cheyenne causing her to blink back to reality.  She had zoned out. She was way too busy enjoying the cake.

"Yeah..." She drawled, giving her undivided attention.

"How would you feel about having a baby shower. You really never talked about wanting one." Eden spoke up catching her attention.

"A baby shower?". Her brows furrowed as she sat deep in thought. She never really thought of it. She was focused on making sure she was well rested and getting the house together in time for the birth of her children.

"Yes, would you like one? Eden and I are going to plan it and you can invite anybody you like." Sabrina rambled.

"I mean sure...", She shrugged. She wasn't too pressed about it, "I have no one to invite though". She continued.

"You don't mind if we invite the other family members?". Eden questioned causing her to shake her head.

"I really don't mind. The more the merrier". She said, retrieving her plate of cake once again. Eden and Sabrina squealed liked two little girls.

"Okay, we really do need some excitement in our lives since Angelo". Eden mentioned. Chey shook her head with a small smile on her lips watching the two.

"A delivery for Ms Cheyenne Love". Mr Greenstone, Eden's butler announced his presence towards the ladies. Chey looked up and noticed a huge box being pushed towards them.